NC blackbooks

shaken20

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
V.jpg

why you keep making new accounts? shit this is like the fifth one this month...

and there's a Verse in LA that has been putting in work for a long time.

shit there's a ton of 'em,

http://www.flickr.com/search/?w=all&q=graffiti+verse&m=text

http://www.flickr.com/photos/10904949@N05/

just saying... a name-change would be for the better if you want to get up...

Its not my fifth one its my 2nd one ,and he didn't know there was a Vers in LA or Vancouver

He should change his name, its a bitch but the truth if you want recognition.

People that live this graffiti shit can spot a certain style.

Certain letters and techniques give it away, despite what words are spelled.

Lying and creating fake crews and accounts are also toy moves.

Just trying to help you man....

Edit: I went back and looked at your stuff, watch the biting, you took quite a few styles from the person who writes "Over It".

injenear your about fucking stupid you dont even paint you dont do shit i dont even know why your even on here its just getting annoying seeing your bullshit so just shut the fuck up

and shaken first you need to learn how to spell ha and what the hell ever you posted is fucking retarded makes no sense

injenear your about fucking stupid you dont even paint you dont do shit i dont even know why your even on here its just getting annoying seeing your bullshit so just shut the fuck up

and shaken first you need to learn how to spell ha and what the hell ever you posted is fucking retarded makes no sense

UMAD??

:rolleyes:

Because of course you know what I write :lol:

I could burn you in a second kid.

I'm trying to help, so you don't embarrass yourself more than you already have.

Shaken20 posted a link to the TOYS SECTION, but you're so retarded you couldn't figure that out I guess...

Fuck it, toys will be toys...

this is getting ridiculous. this is a blackbook thread...not a thread about getting up, or burning people. (they have a battle thread if you want to decide who can burn harder on paper, just in case nobody knew yet) take your personal beefs to the pm's and don't spoil this thread with all that bullshit. not trying to be a dick or act hard, but geez...the word ridiculous stands. you're all embarrassing yourselves behaving like that.

• Like 1

the posing and fronting on this thread is ridiculous.

everyone who posted on this page is a straight up, straight down, no question about it TOY. yeah, and if i don't know who you ARE, then I know who you ARENT because the list of people doing things in the state is VERY short.

except for Picky P.(not a toy and speaks the troof) you are all newcomers, and I'm even cool with a couple of the people I'm talking about, but just to keep it real and unbiased. Go read the Art of Getting Over and learn a little humility. YOU ARE A TOY UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE> and not a damn one of you has done anything to deserve to receive that notice... and until you do, calling each other toys makes you all look ridiculous.