*Well*Known*Threat*

ibhodweknow

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i feel like we became friends with you fags.well i got to go out of state and relax just like fat boy an and claim i hit up alot but its all old photos.hella wacked shit those throwies fuck i dnt know wht to say but they are fucken wacked bitch.get a new teacher to teach you on your throwies damn cause there exp date is passed due.nikka.expired throwies.hsak i got a big hairy sak for your mouth she thang.you wacked too all you mother fuckers each one of you and up damn kids you suck my dick along with wkt.tell that bitch fat piece of shit white girl as your leader to get a bag cut some holes in it and walk around and say trick or treat cause that bitch is fucken curbside trash.wkt fuck all your baby mommas and your moms to tell them ill call them when i get back.tell them theyll have to wait to eat my load later.hows my dick taste wkt.haha.well good bye and see you fags around puppets with no heads.the only the head that they love to give is to gus allen.goodnite buddies.fuck wkt im out.

wher in the Sco? pm me tha spot or block! we will be there! jus like the tat shop! we dont run from beef, we come to it! My boys is like butchers, cause they love beef!

dont waste ya time bruh shitonyocity only beats up lil kids! why my mans say not to waste my time with yall cus u just fuck with YOUNG1s shits crackin me up some fag got wktmob in they neck and denied being down LMAO yall are funny as fuck!!:lol: :lol: :lol: Ofarrel and larkin my tramps? ya real estate game weak son livin like some cockroaches! :lol: an b4 you go runnin yo mouthi dont do 1v1s with niggas who got the virus!

• Like 1

dont waste ya time bruh shitonyocity only beats up lil kids! why my mans say not to waste my time with yall cus u just fuck with YOUNG1s shits crackin me up some fag got wktmob in they neck and denied being down LMAO yall are funny as fuck!!:lol: :lol: :lol: Ofarrel and larkin my tramps? ya real estate game weak son livin like some cockroaches! :lol: an b4 you go runnin yo mouthi dont do 1v1s with niggas who got the virus!

yaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwnnnn

why you all hate on wkt so much is it possibly because they fucking shit on you so damn much because theyve been keepin it consistent for the past ten years and you all just have these lil spurts or maybe its because they some real motherfuckers from what i know about them ive never heard bad things i know they dont need to get peoples attention by talking hella shit about other people or crews what have you on the internet seems like all they need to do is fuckin crush shit maybe yer mad cause theyre all over and your stuck in one lil city theyre progressing while you just stay the same on the real homie talking shit on the internet isnt my cup of tea haha but the last time i checked real graffiti writers arent getting fame using theyre keyboard honestly even this paragraph doesnt really matter but just give it up man no matter how much shit you talk how many old pictures you post it doesnt matter these fools have battled almost every crew in sj and they still running bump wkt for keeping it consistent and doing it with style fuck all the haterssssssssssssssssssssss

What happend???? Our were you the chump that the hondurans stuck and left for dead on the corner...? Come on dog quit playin yourself!!! YOU AINT SHIT!!!

lol nah wasnt me.........but we went out there tho. only seen 1 an by the playground hacked it. and 1 wk hacked that too! no fat sissy in sight! :lol: :lol: We out here!

What happend???? Our were you the chump that the hondurans stuck and left for dead on the corner...? Come on dog quit playin yourself!!! YOU AINT SHIT!!![/quote

so you sissies were out ther but didnt say nuttin?! lol told you we'd come! fa sho shot wit this shit mayne! like u knew i was gonna cum when i picked up ya lil sister!

lol

thats it 4blocks of bullshit...

that shit was breakfast...dissed already

^^^^^^^^ Like i said tell me the block and we'll be ther gurl! Theres ya witness!

its all hood tho! next time we say we comin out there post up on the block ya fuckin chump! get cha ass handed to you, real talk get the dog shit kickd out of you! i will drive out there jus to slap one of you fuckin punks in the mouth! fuck this internet shit im trying to see you suckaz in real life!

WKTMOB.jpg

real funny you niggehs just stay on internet and making pics but you dont wanna see us!!!!!! you fags better come prepared cus wkt mobb gonna sned you niggehs to the hospital!!!!! tdm aint shit fuckin broke bitches fuckin faggets wel kill all a yall we krack teflons bitch niggehs!!!! :mad:

fuck the dumb shit i"ll be thr in an hr! see what u punks r about! so come outside and stop hiding!

Come up dog....fix your shit!!! Must of just missed you last night Hacked your shit around 4:00am...We

were out there all night just like every night!

tdm you guys should come to the city to write graffiti then we could battle but you guys dont have any thing for us to hack so come out here walk some route do some shots then we can battle i know it easy for you to hack us because we out here but its boring for us because you guys are light weight taggers ya feel me