*Well*Known*Threat*

ibhodweknow

this is the maker speaking.we fuck you fools up and all you do is cry to your mammies.nikkas.an didnt i tell you to shut your fat orca whale mouth you fat greasy hillbilly.she thang calm your lady down an.before i jap slap his ass.and yes i did reply to just talk shit.gustavo is a bitch dude is played out like serious bussiness magazine.played out used and abused just like a fag in prison.wheres lil fag ass bisket i got your bisket right here in my dickies nikka.i aint no wannabe cholo like she thang im the real deal.nikka.i got all your moms in check even if there dead and 6feet underground.ill dig them up and still fuck them that how sane i am,not insane,sane nikkas.pure funk.

Please who are you anyways.......ANobody.....wak ass san jo wannabe G.....Dont hype yourself when you wont pick up the phone or meet up!!! You know your a scared ass nigga, got to have a weapon type ass nigga... But ill still meet up wit your ass!!!! holla back!:rolleyes: :cool: :rolleyes: :cool:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im here listening to a dead man that had to take a break to his breath like Biggie.you fat fuck.come back to the bay an we need to punk you again plus i feel like crossing your shit out more.come back.fuck you and your white boy crew youll all chumps tht try to make a name for themselves but cant we got you just like i punked your bitch ass she thang.nikka.

you still there fat porker.call ur boy she thang to get up in here so i can talk shit to him to you sloppy fat fuck redneck bitch.call all ur boys and tell them a new sheriff is in the town.come on bitch.yuck fuck you gus fuck you an fuck you bisket fuck you kash aka she thang fuck you and last but not least simer on these nuts fuck you and what nikkas.

4429006450_143aa35f37.jpg

4415356393_6e0c6c9ae3.jpg

4407361889_5e0f189af1.jpg

4405265364_5878ac0d8c.jpg

4385668152_1e399281e3.jpg

4380439184_9fd326895b.jpg

4300709511_a38902bb4d.jpg

4298093475_fc29470f6a.jpg

4277069258_b9db99a098.jpg

You lame bitch......"trying to make a name for myself" Come on i did that shit years ago...you fuckin toy bitch.....Go diss some of those shots....still running been running...But wait i forgot your broke ass cant afford a car!! And im the fat fuck please homie.....ill run circles around your wak ass!!! We train homie....were out in the streets homie.... Come to the 510 you bitch see what happens when your wanna be G ass walks around my hood!!!! BITCH!!!!!

i learned in the city of angeles.where did you learn how to type nikka.i thought chimps weren that smart.you fucken Gieco caveman.mind your own shit.hello an where are you? come on back to your own thread and holla at me nikka.haha im on your thread talking mad shit and you aint saying shit.now let it be known to all graff writters these fuken bastards are toys and im on there thread talking hella shit,they aint saying shit.now who do you look up to of course TheMaker.I am your maker and im ur taker.I make these fools hide underneath there bed with there little white teddy bear.you cant touch me im unstoppable.fuck wkt and fuck tht fat bitch from up.bitch is butt ugly and she aint shit but just a sperm bank for these fucks.holla back well known toys.lets be friends.

4429006450_143aa35f37.jpg

4415356393_6e0c6c9ae3.jpg

4407361889_5e0f189af1.jpg

4405265364_5878ac0d8c.jpg

4385668152_1e399281e3.jpg

4380439184_9fd326895b.jpg

4300709511_a38902bb4d.jpg

4298093475_fc29470f6a.jpg

4277069258_b9db99a098.jpg

You lame bitch......"trying to make a name for myself" Come on i did that shit years ago...you fuckin toy bitch.....Go diss some of those shots....still running been running...But wait i forgot your broke ass cant afford a car!! And im the fat fuck please homie.....ill run circles around your wak ass!!! We train homie....were out in the streets homie.... Come to the 510 you bitch see what happens when your wanna be G ass walks around my hood!!!! BITCH!!!!!!!!

an ill hit you on your 6 pack hot dogs you have on the back of your neck you fat ugly bubba.i hit you on your right and left titie and youll giggle like the pillsbury dough boy.haha.take that you fucken sweating clamy slob.you aint shit and your hit ups aint shit.your crew has a expiration date and it expired.get the fuck off the graff let real tag bangers do there thing.we own you bitch like vietnam sluts.but your my number uno slut.ill pimp you to fags in frisco i heard they love fat bitches with pink wigs.thats all you.

actually im younger then you and we the damn mobb nikka.we do clean shit not sloppy shit like yours.you aint shit bitch.we take pride in our shit not like you hiding well we come thru your hood.dnt be hiding your fat neck.

Come thru dog im waiting.....wait can you afford gas?? Dog you do soft spots...Chill spots!!! no cop heat!!!!