*Well*Known*Threat*

ibhodweknow

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello my little bitches.how are you fuckos doing.fuck all your moms and dads if there six feet under i will piss on there grave and shit on it nikka.thats how i get down like james brown nikka.let me tell you something you guys aint shit and you will never be shit.fuck swerv and his outdated pony tail come nikka its 2010 not 2009 opps nevermind you have changed your hair since last year.an fat fuck this thread aint crackin shut it down or i shoot u down which one do you want.get at me asap bitches.r10 the new generations fuck them other r10 that claim to be lifer.im the real deal im real as they cum all over your moms faces.nikka thats where im from.now you know.jew want to go to war.

hello my little bitches.how are you fuckos doing.fuck all your moms and dads if there six feet under i will piss on there grave and shit on it nikka.thats how i get down like james brown nikka.let me tell you something you guys aint shit and you will never be shit.fuck swerv and his outdated pony tail come nikka its 2010 not 2009 opps nevermind you have changed your hair since last year.an fat fuck this thread aint crackin shut it down or i shoot u down which one do you want.get at me asap bitches.r10 the new generations fuck them other r10 that claim to be lifer.im the real deal im real as they cum all over your moms faces.nikka thats where im from.now you know.jew want to go to war.

Your funny.......come get some!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

she thang I was right behind you when you where at the show in front of the stage with your little punk ass homie i was going to stick you but my boy said do it outside not here.you lucky bitch.had my blade ready in my had just waiting for you to look at me but you looked like a scared bunny looking around your dumb ass didnt know i was behind you.haha im on to you bitch.you and your fucked up white hat and your played out magolian.I tried looking for you outside but my boy said you were scared and hiding not from me from tdmk.ill get you next time.your lucky that there were alot of people around.an your next.i really want you but im going to catch you slipin then all your lights are going out.all you going to see is your whore mom crying on the side of your bed.fuck that bitch.beware of TheMaker R10.

this fool is entertainment.......pussy ass nigga, if i seen you Especially if i had a blade ppl or not your goin down.....I got a growing price on you 2 front Teeth and your spray finger....Niggas are payin a high price to make sure your painting goes "All Thumbs" weenie ass BITCH!!! Stay Jocking us....

i cant believe you would say something like i almost stabbed you on here, thats like i went to my bank and almost robbed it of all its money. R.O.T.E.N ratting on the entire northside or thats what i heard it stood for now i could be wrong anyway i saw all r10 at a bbq and i was gonna shoot them with my flame thrower but i decided not too next time though they gettin scorched sb was wearing a black hat and had huge buck teeth.

she thang I was right behind you when you where at the show in front of the stage with your little punk ass homie i was going to stick you but my boy said do it outside not here.you lucky bitch.had my blade ready in my had just waiting for you to look at me but you looked like a scared bunny looking around your dumb ass didnt know i was behind you.haha im on to you bitch.you and your fucked up white hat and your played out magolian.I tried looking for you outside but my boy said you were scared and hiding not from me from tdmk.ill get you next time.your lucky that there were alot of people around.an your next.i really want you but im going to catch you slipin then all your lights are going out.all you going to see is your whore mom crying on the side of your bed.fuck that bitch.beware of TheMaker R10.

This has got to be the funniest shit I have seen in a long time cmon son I "almost" hahahahaha true comedy excuses excuses and then bragging about it online wow

i see you bitches around and when i do you going down straight to the hospital.got to go now and handle some other bitches like you on my list.offline.

IF YOU SEE THEM AROUND WHY NOT HANDLE NIGGA JUST SHIT YOUR FUCKIN PUSSY ASS MOUTH YOU BITCH MAD NIGGA... YOU SHOULDNT SPEAK ON SHIT CAUSE YOUR A PUSSY WHO WONT STATE YOUR NAME