*Well*Known*Threat*

ibhodweknow

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah they never been to chicago....They used to be a dope crew from S.j. until they feel off and tried to make a come back with a lil push from SnitchBoy and now he bounced on them and left them to beef with use......He used you guys you dont realize that!!!

ur a idiot..themaker isnt any of us:lol:

007 keeps callin crying about u guys dont want any funk. swerv/holms/seper pissed there pants and got kicked out of the yard nd watched shit get dissed and didnt do anything.gus is a snitch thats y he's not in san jo anymore. ans a bitch and moved outta his pad once those tires got slashed cus he was scard :lol: . mopes a graff hoe who caught all types of shit from ansr.. werst denied talking to any of u anymore because he was shook.when the rest get hit up they say theres no funk and blame it on the two ofags pushin both. half ur crew stoped pushin because of us nd its only been a year.. STOP HIDEING! handle ur shit next time sumone goes to ur shop!

now one thing that everyone knows is hitting up in sf is way to easy.an sf is plain fucking easy nikka come back to sj do some damage over here.haha.come on now sf is like a playground to me im up over there and here.but mostly over there just to have fun.so dnt be claiming you doing dirt cause that aint shit in a city that allows it.you fat fuck.

now one thing that everyone knows is hitting up in sf is way to easy.an sf is plain fucking easy nikka come back to sj do some damage over here.haha.come on now sf is like a playground to me im up over there and here.but mostly over there just to have fun.so dnt be claiming you doing dirt cause that aint shit in a city that allows it.you fat fuck.

you claim a crew your not in spendin alllll this time on the computer. u said urself u dont write? how would u know how easy sf is to bomb if u dont write?

im not in wkt but your soundin like a cop and i dont like cops

more like u keeping getting calls to meet up and yer flaking...

Im gonna keep it 100, real talk. Keeps probly the best I've seen from ya crew. Kash is getting bettr, those hearts suck hard tho, but you up! Yuck's shit is koo........as for fat An your out there too.....but sorry fat boy your boo-boo! Not being bias, just tellin it like it is. As for the beef, Sb didnt bring us this shit, you fags started hacking our shit once you startd runnin with the Ofakerz. I tried to sqaush it soon as I came home from "vacation" (8 months), before I left shit was koo. No beef. Seen Yuck wit a mutual homie it was good, no problems. Then I go on vacation and Im hearin Yuck is hacking me! When I got home the homie that knows us both (he's always stuck in the middle) calls and says the dubs wanna squash it and 007 says whatevr he has to do, said sumthing bout boxing Yuck or Kash, I told him to "tell 007 to line em up and pack a fucking lunch!" he laughs and says alright I'll hit you back. Couple of weeks go by the homie calls back "007 wanna holla at you, can I shoot the #?'' "fa sho! Tell him to hit me." Same night 007 calls we talkd respectfully and tried to work out this bs. Says "if anyone hacks you guys hit me and I'll have it fixd" Im like koo. 2-3 mths go by and we still getting hackd call 007 to c whats good he's like nah thats O beef! I let him know as long as they in ur crew theres gonna be problems! He calls back a couple of days later trying to say theres no beef. But we still getting hackd tho! So since it couldnt be resolved over the phone we asked him to tell Kash and Yuck to roll with 007 to meet up and work this out. Never said anything bout fighting when we spoke. He gets ahold of Kash and Kash dont wanna meet up says to catch him in the streets. Thats 100 the truth. So fuck it, thats what it is then. We'll catch you in the streets. As for all this e-beef shit is wack. Waste of time. I just wantd to clear it up cause alotta mothafuckaz talk like they know something............

Skinny rat-looking one!

POWWW! Right in the kisser! :lol:

ur a idiot..themaker isnt any of us:lol:

007 keeps callin crying about u guys dont want any funk. swerv/holms/seper pissed there pants and got kicked out of the yard nd watched shit get dissed and didnt do anything.gus is a snitch thats y he's not in san jo anymore. ans a bitch and moved outta his pad once those tires got slashed cus he was scard :lol: . mopes a graff hoe who caught all types of shit from ansr.. werst denied talking to any of u anymore because he was shook.when the rest get hit up they say theres no funk and blame it on the two ofags pushin both. half ur crew stoped pushin because of us nd its only been a year.. STOP HIDEING! handle ur shit next time sumone goes to ur shop!

Fa reals already went ther 3 times! Aint none them suckaz talkin bout shit! Seen some other sissy at another shop, this asian girl I know was getting some work done we go outside to have a smoke this skinny whiteboy all tattd up walks up (seen him at my boys pad before 2-3 years before this day. Jammed him up then if he wrote. Said no.) I see a WKT MOBB on his neck fresh as fuck! Im like whats up with the WKT on ya neck? You WKT? He's like "nah used to be I dont chill with them no more" I was like fuck it he pee'd......so i say "alright well this TDM right here in the flesh whats good?" sissy boy says "man I aint got no beef, but they all around the corner at **** ***** Tattoos if you wanna talk to them they like 6 deep everyday there!" fuckin sissy boy pee'd! Gave you guys up! Thats how we found out bout the shop, ur own homie! LOL WKT MOBB :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

just like that kid said he aint in the crew no more.....for a reason!!!stop your mouth already!

Cant handle the truth? Its all good fat-boy! I'll stop now.......just dont start back up cause I will pull your ho-card you fat fuckin sissy! We'll handle it on the streets!

Fuck peace!

just like that kid said he aint in the crew no more.....for a reason!!!stop your mouth already!

But why was the tat still scabbed up? Like he got it done the day before? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fuckin sissy-la-la's! Just cause someone kills shit or has some skill dont make that person solid or koo.......jus means he gets up or has some skills. Period. So run up. We out here. Till then eat a dick up!

Poww! Scurrred one!

there is alot of jealousy...of my nigga AN steady crushing....talk your shit...bottom line is that cat is out...bombin and hittin shit up and stayin consistent...when it comes down to it...hes doin the soul purpose of all this shit...GETTIN UP...

think about it fuckheads..he got pics for y'all to talk shit on....y'all aint got shit to speak on....so keep it comin cus he gonna stay bombin and representing.....PERIOD.

Kic RoKs, hatin ass cheerleaders..

that pms and sister is plain wacked.hi im back took a little vacation to hit up.you guys aint shit you will never be shit and fuck wkt.an fat lard ass you post the same old shit when you had all your old crew.the dropouts.what ever happened to your boys that dropped out. are they still around or getting punked.they dropped out cause they couldnt handle the tdm beef.haha.you know who i really want to jap slap is she thang cash and remove his tatoos with a knife real slow so he can feel the pain.fuck fag cash.yuck you dont even hit up for shit so i aint going to say shit about you and gus allen both toys and always claiming they do dirt.motherfuckesr are dirt and bitches.an get back at me on your thread. A new threat is in your hood me TheMaker.I make people vanish.write me back you fucken porker slob lard ass bitch made one hit wonder fuck.

that pms and sister is plain wacked.hi im back took a little vacation to hit up.you guys aint shit you will never be shit and fuck wkt.an fat lard ass you post the same old shit when you had all your old crew.the dropouts.what ever happened to your boys that dropped out. are they still around or getting punked.they dropped out cause they couldnt handle the tdm beef.haha.you know who i really want to jap slap is she thang cash and remove his tatoos with a knife real slow so he can feel the pain.fuck fag cash.yuck you dont even hit up for shit so i aint going to say shit about you and gus allen both toys and always claiming they do dirt.motherfuckesr are dirt and bitches.an get back at me on your thread. A new threat is in your hood me TheMaker.I make people vanish.write me back you fucken porker slob lard ass bitch made one hit wonder fuck.

shut your ass up...your nobody nigga..come to the city of san francisco and get stomped..you aint doin shit..never will do shit..you aint makin anyone vanish..your 0% of nobody...

your mad cus you aint down...thats all it amounts too..the fact that you took time outta your hardcore gangster ass day to click on this thread and write out all those hollow threats shows one thing...

YouMadcopy.jpg

:lol::lol: get life toy and stay off the thread with this crap...if you dont like us then just ignore us and go jerk off faget.

shut your ass up...your nobody nigga..come to the city of san francisco and get stomped..you aint doin shit..never will do shit..you aint makin anyone vanish..your 0% of nobody...

your mad cus you aint down...thats all it amounts too..the fact that you took time outta your hardcore gangster ass day to click on this thread and write out all those hollow threats shows one thing...

YouMadcopy.jpg

:lol::lol: get life toy and stay off the thread with this crap...if you dont like us then just ignore us and go jerk off faget.

wher in the Sco? pm me tha spot or block! we will be there! jus like the tat shop! we dont run from beef, we come to it! My boys is like butchers, cause they love beef!