*Well*Known*Threat*

ibhodweknow

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is the maker speaking.we fuck you fools up and all you do is cry to your mammies.nikkas.an didnt i tell you to shut your fat orca whale mouth you fat greasy hillbilly.she thang calm your lady down an.before i jap slap his ass.and yes i did reply to just talk shit.gustavo is a bitch dude is played out like serious bussiness magazine.played out used and abused just like a fag in prison.wheres lil fag ass bisket i got your bisket right here in my dickies nikka.i aint no wannabe cholo like she thang im the real deal.nikka.i got all your moms in check even if there dead and 6feet underground.ill dig them up and still fuck them that how sane i am,not insane,sane nikkas.pure funk.

lmao.we got a winner.you fucken dumb ass white piece of shit.mind your own shit.im talking to your big brothers.you probably already got your little anal ripped by them so now you are backing them up like a bitch.shut your mouth and let them do the talking fucken bitch.kids that how you talk to a bitch.

Imao no im not in tht crew and i aint in knw crew,nikkas.so bisket why do you just hit trains is because you know your a toy? i feel sorry for all you mother fucken white boys and one stupid ass chicano she thang are all fucken fags so is simer.simer a dorky as tall white boy that just loves to talk shit but aint down to squab just like little kasha.SW long hair aint no more dog.thats 1990s shit plus you try to sag but it look like your ass is dragon.