Springfield, MA

onesandzeros

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mecro, Stoe, Task, Nasty... still awesome.

I stopped coming to check this thread basically because it's you same fools posting you and the dudes you get up with. You post each others shit so much to the point I can tell who each one of you are. Come on now.

However Hero and Def even though you post your own shit over and over I have to say you're experimenting with some crazy shit.

everyone posts their work to share most of the dudes on here got bissy lifes or even familys and coming on here for 15 mins is a nice and fast way to keep up with whos doing what. and isnt what this site is about? to post flicks and enjoy others art work?

everyone keep posting flicks people...and keep your bullshit comments to yourself

haha fucking damn...if thats the spot i think it is i remember back in the day 2000 a cop car rolling on me, they didnt care about me painted they just thought i was shooting dope, i guess thats a big needle spot, cus dudes get their stuff in the northend and cut through the cut through, and shoot up at the bridge then walk back to the projects, that reason alone is why i dont mess around there.

Archived