Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Price250

Explain your name.

I was curious how everyone got the inspiration for your names. I came up with Price250 after watching a documentary on the sex slave trade. They were talking about how they were auctioning them off like animals, and some were going for $250.00. 250 bucks for a human life! :mad:

Anyways, Price250 just stuck in my head, and it helps me to remember the people out there that have no control over their life, and the fight against corrupt politicions who make a profit by letting things go unchecked.

Because of this, I am more of a anti-political writer, as is much of my graffiti.

Sorry if this thread has already been done, I searched and couldn't find anything.

• Like 1

I like doing characters in my pieces and throw ups. So i changed my name to something that would look straight. It might be taking already, but were im from there isnt anyone who writes it. Plus it kinda expresses my feeling towards alot of struggles we as humanity go through. Im just straight up "DONE" with caring.

My name is only 3 letters. My homie said it as a joke cause the 3 letters were part of a phrase to describe me. (ex. (Punking Ricans In Charlstons Eastside.) So I started that name for shit's and giggles until eventually that became the name everyone knew me as and thast became my main name.

I write SAY!, I started writing it cause I have always said whats on my mind. Thats it really simple. Props to Price interesting thread.

there's no such thing as too much kool g rap.

the origins of my name are a secret.

mostly because i forget where i got it from.

Great names guys! I have talked to too many people who are just like, "I thought it sounded cool, so that's what I write."

i was obsessed with yoshie from super mario:lol: he's too pimpin like..then i changed it to yosk(ie) coz at the time someone was writin yoshie weirdly nuff! and it stook!:p

I heard the the god of chaos' name and I didn't like the L in it, so I just switched it up to an "N". It rhymes with my real name as well and is kind of anti me. In a way, it's my alter ego.

from the police saying MISTER....(last name) or the judge...i was like fuck it...if your gonna address me atleast let it be with a MR. before it...call me what you want...just don't forget the MISTER.....bitch

got my name because i was always just hanging around in random places and people would always be telling me that i was lurking in odd places.

i liked how it sounded

i do it alot

so i started writing it on walls

well i used to write akshun when i first started cuz i was always in some shit, but as i got older and started smoking i calmed down and realized that i was never gonna stop graff so n.s. never stop, or enes.

Great names guys! I have talked to too many people who are just like, "I thought it sounded cool, so that's what I write."

and whats wrong with that?

Not saying that there is anything with it, it just annoys me. To me, it shows you really don't care about your graffiti, that you only care about looking "cool". While that isn't true with everyone, it is with most that I have met.

By the way, please, please, tell me you don't write "blood and soil".

yeah i switch between names my first one is SO3 which means luck. It reads like so...tre. i also write culprit. It took a while to get the first one and i didn't want a common name.

Not saying that there is anything with it, it just annoys me. To me, it shows you really don't care about your graffiti, that you only care about looking "cool". While that isn't true with everyone, it is with most that I have met.

By the way, please, please, tell me you don't write "blood and soil".

Add one more to your list

Being "cool" is of paramount importance to me

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now