Hey thread derailleurs:

soupBDC

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

motherfucker im totally coming in here and arguing about my valid points and how strongly i feel about them. i will defend the honor of all of the channel zero community even though most of my points are complete mute and hypocritical!

Hang on a second, Soup. No disrespect, but....

motherfucker im totally coming in here and arguing about my valid points and how strongly i feel about them. i will defend the honor of all of the channel zero community even though most of my points are complete mute and hypocritical!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hegemony

Oh, haha...are you talking about ME?

Are you salty because I actually make good points, and the only way you can defend your position is to close/delete threads where I make those points?

Check it out.

I don't have a problem with you. I don't even KNOW you. But ASS made a point- we're Raven's customers, in a very general sense of the term. Some of us buy stuff from 4THW, but all of us contribute to the traffic that raises the Alexa ratings that makes it easier for Raven to sell advertising for the site...and you're doing your very level best to alienate the people that make up Channel Zero- i.e. half of the content on the 12 oz forums. Shitting on the people that make up the forum that YOU lord over is, as it is wont to say around here, "a bad look".

I know, I know, "only a no-life-having internet faggot would care," right? Well, I've made about 7000 posts since 2003. You have damn near 20000. I've started around 40 threads in five years. You've started what...400? (In all fairness, some of them are good.) Before you start banging on about who spends more time on the internet, check your facts.

Since I don't know you, I figure I owe you the benefit of the doubt. I've repeatedly said, "Hey, I don't want any more e-beef or flames, let's drop this" publicly and privately. And what did you say? "Sure dude. Amen. No sweat."

And it keeps happening. I've grown resigned to it, but if you're going to talk shit about me or people that take issue with your actions, at least do it in a way where I can defend myself.

Or be a man of your word and drop it. Or learn how to take criticism without feeling the need to bury it.

Or maybe all of the above.

Back on topic.

Soup- here's the reality. THERE IS NO MODERATION IN CHANNEL ZERO. Threads get derailed, flame wars get out of control, trolls go apeshit, people get snitched on...and nothing happens. People only get banned when they piss off a moderator or if enough people make a stink and demand that the person gets the ax.

But if you bring any of that up, certain moderators will deem you a no life having geek who complains about the internet too much.

These are the breaks. Break it up, break it up, break it up.

500soapbox-pic-777984.jpg

david-beckham-disney-ad-1.jpg

but i mean like you do understand that no matter what moderators do you fucking people bitch and cry about it right? like when we moderate and close off topic threads. were over moderating, then when we dont do shit, were not doing our jobs and adding to the problem.

but i guess me deleting the shit talking threads wher eyou just ramble on about how horrible i am and i continue to make stupid retorts to further send you into a tizzy is continuing the problem?

seriously dude, its ok to not care about a forum where you control nothing, and not to care about the "general wellbeing" of a bunch of people who youre friends with on AIM and myspace.

but if its really that important to your life, please feel free to type up all of your thesis into one well thought out thread, post the thread and ill make a sticky so everyone can read it and gain from your vast knowledge and outright concern for them.

I think its the fact that the mods close some good threads that the majority dont want closed like that "Lets see you.." threads that people keep trying to start. Also, you guys close to threads that have no topic at all started by some noob but whenever any of you start one with a word title and the main thread consists of 3 more words all the mods start broing out with bopset and tell everyone their bank accounts are 30 digits long. Its not that you guys dont do your job its that you guys take your rights for granted and abuse the general population for no reason other because you can.

oh yeah thats noted. i never said we didnt do that.

thats also part of you know, like life.

those who have can do while all of us who dont have deal with it.

people with any special privilege are gonna be retarded with it, we tend to do shit to amuse ourselves or each other within our lil cliques.

unless youre of course shai hulud, the mother theresa of 12oz.

i have no problem with you dudes speaking your minds, im generally gonna just disregard it anyways, sorry this has nothing to do with me being a moderator on an online graffiti message board. It has to do with me being a bitter real life prick. thats the cut and dry.

But if you feel the need to really fucking voice your concern about shit, then go to crossfire where people really like to be serious and argue about shit they cant change. Otherwise enjoy channel zero for its intent, to be fucking goofy and not serious.

anyway if you dudes really get such testicle cramps (no homo) over me just being a straight dick for my own entertainment, ill probably not slow down but ill think about it.

Archived