Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Abracadabra

lunar eclipse

just scoped that shit. kinda sucks cos i live downtown, so it's harder to see, but you can see the red and shit. pretty badass

Seems like this eclipse is the perfect time for the governments and secret societies to pull of some type of ruse. Most everyone is focussed on the moon. Who knows what happens when we aren't looking, I don't.

fucking rad. my local astronomical society had telescopes set up, and i got to see some awesome views of the eclipse, along with saturn, whose rings were very visible. it was definately a good night. mars was also extremely visible in the sky, giving off a warm orange glow that could be easily distinguished from the stars around it.

ive wanted a nice telescope for quite some time, but after playing around with the big boy toys some folks out had, its now a must. you can get shit that has gps and auto aligns you, and has a motor that will automatically move to a location set by a hand held computer. fucking sweet.

hahahaha, bummer..It was incredible, but nothing even close to what Poesia posted from where I was watching it.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now