New Day of the Dead 08

TreSixO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: New Day of the Dead 08 (spoiler... It sucks)

Im kidding of course...

This movie sucks and has Nick Cannon in it...

Yeah, Nick "Wilin out" Cannon

It should have been a remake of "Return of the Living Dead"

oh boy, "from the director of halloween h20", there is one reason to NOT go see this.

if there is no "bub" in this....fuck 'em!!!

salute.gif

here is a review:

http://www.joblo.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2659879

he says it went straight to dvd, so there you go.

oh wait, the more i read the "better" it gets:

"There's some really dumb shit which just makes me scratch my head. I had read months ago about there being a vegetarian in the film who gets turned into a zombie. After doing so he doesn't attack the regular people because he still refuses to eat meat. It sounded so retarded I just didn't know whether to take it as a rumor or not. Unfortunately it's true. I bet they thought that sounded real clever on paper."

I dont think hes a vegatarian, however they do restrain one of the soldiers and he retains his "soldier" personality and follows commands and gets bossed around by Nick Cannon like a lame. They keep him around for some reason that makes no sense and he doesnt try and bite them. Possibly he was a vegatarian too and I just missed that piece of important plot point.

Im gonna watch it again, this time on purp and see if I can make sense of it. Oh yeah, zombies can jump real high and in slow motion like the zombies in army of darkness or the exorcist.

Actually this movie reminds me of a modern unfunny Evil Dead plus soldiers and nick cannon minus the camp and intentional irony

here's an original idea for a horror movie:

a gay morbidly obese black couple go on a killing spree in fast food restaurants to fuel their blood lust for murder and greasy fast food. after they kill all the fast food employee's as the shops close, they have sex on the dead bodies while feeding each other juicy, greasy burgers.

boom. a horror movie that appeals to almost everyone.

I could have enjoyed seeing nick cannon torn to shreds

but he lives, man thats the biggest travesty of them all. Also he tries to get on some political/race commentary, like "Oh so because Im a black man its gotta be a spear?!?" shit... when he strapps a saw to a stick... thats a spear nick...

oh ok, my bad.

no, no nick cannon.

possibly flava flav, just cause he is a crack head from around my way and he would draw in some extra people seeing this thing.

i think i would make him a detective in it. that would be pretty fuckin awesome!

no?

"yo G i think we got a clue right here!"