the 'New' IVO Super Thread(2)

IVO AKM KILLERZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TO IVO AKManiak

hey IVO i have gone past murwillumbah jam many times now unfortunately without stopping and i was just wondering if you had flicks you could post from it cause im sure ppl. will not realise the size and dopeness of that wall until flicks are shown. If you did this i would be truely greatful, also to that bro who has his face on this site it aint to smart cause cops are sus towards this shit and it would be a shame to see a pretty mad cunt get snapped.

:D KEEP IT REAL... HIT THE STEEL :D

ATTENTION IVO

yeh i know i asked last night but i kknow your on now... IVO COULD YOU POST MURWILLUMBAH JAM 2001. -To everyone else this is some fucking dope shit that IVO hooked up legally last year and got a whole heaps of burners together.

Re: ATTENTION IVO

Originally posted by DvOTeR

yeh i know i asked last night but i kknow your on now... IVO COULD YOU POST MURWILLUMBAH JAM 2001. -To everyone else this is some fucking dope shit that IVO hooked up legally last year and got a whole heaps of burners together.

ive posted them ages ago on a sep mnbah threead but i might repost them otherwise why dont u do it?

Archived