the 'New' IVO Super Thread(2)

IVO AKM KILLERZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ego trippin

nice try

sorry tottenham, but don't try to use ivos lines by passing your shit off as simple style. Ivo has skill. he's got good fills and is as clean as a motherfucker. the only thing you've got is a bad case of

inexperience-itus. Keep practicing your stuff and you'll get better. i guarantee it.

P.S. while you're practicing, stick to the walls and stay away from the trains. you're just making the yards hot for those of us who've got the experience you lack

Guest Tottenham

For one, that was his first panel, secondly at least he has balls to hit trains unlike most. He might not be mr king, doesnt mean everyone should just give him shit. Bah;)

Re: nice try

Originally posted by ego trippin

sorry tottenham, but don't try to use ivos lines by passing your shit off as simple style. Ivo has skill. he's got good fills and is as clean as a motherfucker. the only thing you've got is a bad case of

inexperience-itus. Keep practicing your stuff and you'll get better. i guarantee it.

P.S. while you're practicing, stick to the walls and stay away from the trains. you're just making the yards hot for those of us who've got the experience you lack

ahh dude i forgot that you have never been toy... so you make sure you stay out the yards, not because you might get vamped but because your head isn't gonna get through the fence...

EZ 16

Guest Merdle

Re: Re: nice try

Originally posted by PAMS

ahh dude i forgot that you have never been toy... so you make sure you stay out the yards, not because you might get vamped but because your head isn't gonna get through the fence...

EZ 16

where I'm from toy shit isn't welcome on trains.If you havn't paid your dues on walls and developed your shit your stuff wont leave the city not dissed...I guess its different there. Regardless his shit was posted on here so I feel compelled to state my opinion about it and, and he needs to draw and keep practicing. But good on em for keeping it simple I guess..

Guest Tikriminal

the thing is, when this guy eventually gets good, hes gonna be kicking himself that he did trains so soon and everyone saw them.. if i could go back now, i wouldnt have paneled so soon, and i know guys who would only show me 20 or so photos out of nearly 70 panels.. when it comes down to it.. when your wak, you know it..

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/igs/new_year.jpg'>

Totally In kontrol.. IIooII

Guest Vomet[mel]

SHUT UP!

SHUT UP!!! SHUT UP!!! SHUT UP!!! THE LOT OF YOUS!!!!

ARE YOU FORGETTING THIS IS "IVOS" post, thats all well to knowon for having the best up to date australian flix, of steel and walls on the whole net! DONT FUK THIS POST UP WITH GAY BITCHING! leave that for PBP or open up a new topic, your just gona kill the post, and people comming into it from all over the world will think that aussie writers are just a bunch of bittching toys... fuk sake!!! (even though you may not be) DAMIT! DONT REWEN THE POST!

LEAVE THE POST TO IVO!

(and maby a few otheres keeping it real)

Re: SHUT UP!

Originally posted by Vomet[mel]

SHUT UP!!! SHUT UP!!! SHUT UP!!! THE LOT OF YOUS!!!!

ARE YOU FORGETTING THIS IS "IVOS" post, thats all well to knowon for having the best up to date australian flix, of steel and walls on the whole net! DONT FUK THIS POST UP WITH GAY BITCHING! leave that for PBP or open up a new topic, your just gona kill the post, and people comming into it from all over the world will think that aussie writers are just a bunch of bittching toys... fuk sake!!! (even though you may not be) DAMIT! DONT REWEN THE POST!

LEAVE THE POST TO IVO!

(and maby a few otheres keeping it real)

1st THANKS TO Vomet[mel] FOR THE MAD PROPS,2nd TOTTENHAM GET THE FUCK OFF MY THREAD MALAKA!!! POST YOUR WAK SHIT SOMEWHERE ELSE LIKE THE "WAK TOTTENHAM THREAD" WOULD BE A GOOD NAME 4 IT MALAKA!

Archived