the 'New' IVO Super Thread(2)

IVO AKM KILLERZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ego trippin

oldskool

Sorry vomet, i gotta admit, all those flicks, with the exception of the deon, were stolen from pbp. I forgot to credit them when i posted them. But judging by the look of them, i'd say it's just a touch up can with one of the original sensor nibs on it.

By the way, i figured out who you are. You did galvs with a mutual friend of ours a while back, and he was telling about a certain somebody doing a vomit galv, thats about all i'm going to say on an open forum

Guest Vomet[mel]

sorry dude, i aint who you think i am, i did not galvies... sorry, i just chose this name at random, its not what i write... ALL RESPECT TO ANYONE REALLY PUTING UP VOMET (i heard theres a 'vomit' killing it with stains on the trains latley)

Originally posted by PISS ONE

fuck, i went to that wholetrains ite yesterday and it said i had to get divx and that was fucking up and not letting me download, and then i go on today and the wholetrain site isnt even there anymore. why god why!!:(

i put on of those movies on kazza if you have it just search graffiti

Archived