the 'New' IVO Super Thread(2)

IVO AKM KILLERZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

reply to kuphskee

oi kuphskee look man i was stupid saying what i said before bout dorps or whatever i fully agree bout AKM being fucking dope and i was just being a dickhead last night and shouldn't of said nothing cause now i got AKM cut and i feel really bad. And as i said im sorry for being a dick

:(

Guest ego trippin

fuck off

Originally posted by Melburnian

Ego tripping wheres the props to your brother for the flicks???? eh?

Who the fuck are you. Don't start talking to me about family if i don't know who the fuck you are. And don't tell me what to do

Guest ego trippin
Originally posted by Melburnian

hahahahaha fucking hell. Youve got a short temper dont you? I was just fucking round.

Don't fuck around. and don't try to be funny. it doesn't work for you

Guest ego trippin

hot diggity dog

Hot damn, didn't know the new all stations was out and about. Better go in and purchase myself a copy before they all go running out the door.

On another note, Jis is going to be spewing that they didn't bother to cover up his face. He's a very paranoid young lad and you can be sure thats all he's going to be complaining about for the next 6 months

Re: reply to kuphskee

Originally posted by DvOTeR

oi kuphskee look man i was stupid saying what i said before bout dorps or whatever i fully agree bout AKM being fucking dope and i was just being a dickhead last night and shouldn't of said nothing cause now i got AKM cut and i feel really bad. And as i said im sorry for being a dick

:(

i think you better check what was said cause i was never talking to you and whoever your argueing with

Archived