the 'New' IVO Super Thread(2)

IVO AKM KILLERZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: OI IVO

Originally posted by DvOTeR

oi man i have an idea you know where im talking about and if so i was just wondering if you know whether the green wall at coolangatta skate park is a legal wall cause i am going down there on the holidays and i wanna piece it all legit cause my mum would be happy of that. Also no disrespect to Dorps or IVO but oi mand when you started or invited in or whatever DOrps into AKM you knew there was a bit of Shit behind him with the whole thing about BWP so look man dont get cut up when he starts writing other shit aswell as AKM, maybe he was just giving props to sydney matesand you just read into it a bit too far.

:cool:peace:cool:

1st YOU DONT HAVE ANY FUCKIN IDEA WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT TOY,SO LEAVE YOURSELF OUT OF THIS,WE ARE NOT READING ANYTHING TOO FAR.........AND YES THAT WALL IS LEGAL BY THE WAY.

i should have stuckk outta it

look man i didn't mean shit before all i was saying is you knew he could be a doggin cunt and has been in the past. I shouldn't have said bout looking into it too far and i shoulda stuck out of it but look you knew he could be a bit of a dog in the first place.

Re: i should have stuckk outta it

Originally posted by DvOTeR

look man i didn't mean shit before all i was saying is you knew he could be a doggin cunt and has been in the past. I shouldn't have said bout looking into it too far and i shoulda stuck out of it but look you knew he could be a bit of a dog in the first place.

I NEVER SAID HE WAS A DOG,BUT YOU ARE A DOG FOR SURE CALLING AKM DOGS U FUCKWIT...I SUGGEST U STAY OFF THIS THREAD YOU FUKIN TOY AND MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS YOU WAK MALAKA......

FUCKED UP REAL BAD

oi look I was a real dickk head before IVO and i shouldn't be getting into your business. Look i only know about goss from in brissie and obviously not to well. I only just started out painting and shit so if i was misinformed and said WCA was sydney then i fell like a real fuckhead. Oi loo IVO what can i do to get you not cut at me. Well i can see you are much better character like being cut and still telling me bout that coolangatta wall where you could have told me to fuck off and i'm gunna go now and get a sketch up for the wall to try and show im not toy. Anyways i made some big mistakes tonight. :( and i also didn't mean it to sounds like i said AKM were dogs.

Archived