the 'New' IVO Super Thread(2)

IVO AKM KILLERZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ego trippin

Re: TOO LATE

Originally posted by MG

As of 2:00 today, obese only had 1 left... so you might be out of luck... 'who's house runz house'!!! fuckn dope!!!:king:

Maybe, but you don't know what i know about Obese stock situation.

Guest keithturbo

Re: hot diggity dog

Originally posted by ego trippin

Hot damn, didn't know the new all stations was out and about. Better go in and purchase myself a copy before they all go running out the door.

On another note, Jis is going to be spewing that they didn't bother to cover up his face. He's a very paranoid young lad and you can be sure thats all he's going to be complaining about for the next 6 months

why dont you grab a couple of cans while your at it and keep it real like some of us.its a shame that most on this thread are concerned about their magazines and their daily opps and wondering what walls are legal,

when the rest of us are concerned about geting busted and toys talking to cops.whatever hapened to doing a good old fashoned tag???????:)

Guest ego trippin

Re: Re: hot diggity dog

Originally posted by keithturbo

why dont you grab a couple of cans while your at it and keep it real like some of us.its a shame that most on this thread are concerned about their magazines and their daily opps and wondering what walls are legal,

when the rest of us are concerned about geting busted and toys talking to cops.whatever hapened to doing a good old fashoned tag???????:)

You know what?....Fuck you. I can't be fucked arguing with you, but the point of this reply is, you don't even know me, so don't bother trying to talk shit about me.

nuff said

Re: Re: hot diggity dog

Originally posted by keithturbo

here's my 2 cents

whats wrong with seeing other peoples work, dont you respect what other people have done, i love seeing panels rocking and i'm sure everyone else here does to.

and lets talk about how not to get busted and talk about cops, fuck that i'm sure most people here would know about that, plus you never know who's on these boards.

why would toys being talking to cops, how do they know what you right???

Guest ego trippin

Keith turbo

I just wanted to clear a few things up before this turns into a gay internet argument and destroys this nice thread. When i read your post i was angry for a few reasons. 1. you chose to pick on me and 2. you don't know who i am and what i've achieved in my graff career so you have no right and no way of knowing that i haven't paid my dues.

What password said is what i wanted to say but couldn't be fucked typing earlier.

peace

Guest imported_Europe

Thumps up for Sensa and Nato destroying Europe.

Thumps down for scans from magazines, especially brandnew ones.

Guest ego trippin

If there's any crew looking at this thread, i think it's time to turn this little bastard into a sticky. It get's bumped and updated everyday and i can't be fucked having to scroll up and down the page every time i come on looking for it.

Sticky it up!!

Guest trainmonsta

kocpoofs

its not good to see toys on this thread but people keen try to make it shit like koc and amuse the toy?suck my cock trainmonsta2002 :king: :king: :king:

Guest keithturbo

Re: Keith turbo

Originally posted by ego trippin

I just wanted to clear a few things up before this turns into a gay internet argument and destroys this nice thread. When i read your post i was angry for a few reasons. 1. you chose to pick on me and 2. you don't know who i am and what i've achieved in my graff career so you have no right and no way of knowing that i haven't paid my dues.

What password said is what i wanted to say but couldn't be fucked typing earlier.

peace

i didnt mean to pick on you or make an example but on a whole i was dissapointed to hear a lot of people asking about daily ops like when its coming out and decided to make a point that half the fun is doing it and the other half is seeing it, the 2 go hand in hand. and thought it was strange you told the whole chat room that you were going to get the mag.:dazed: ????peace

OK LOOK

heres a good idea, how bout everyone save there beef for some other time where its not on a fucking website where people hide behind there damn computer screens in the hope that they will never meet the person they are critisizing. OK I am real sorry for sticking my nose into IVO's business the other day but I am damn fucking sure I am not the only one who has been in beef or started beef on this website. For fuck sake guys where ruining a dope fucking thread because of people constantly bitching. How bout people only put good comments and flicks on this thread and if you don't want to follow this real stay the fuck off. I KNOW I WILL. If anyone has fucking beef with me saying this email me. awesome_dog@hotmail.com.

Archived