Calvin and Hobbes appreciation thread.

DETO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Ahh Calvin and Hobbes is so good. I remember we used to have book fairs in elementary school and I always bought a calvin and hobbes book to add to my collection. I dont know but Watterson always seems to hit the right mix of pictures and words. Not to mention some of the best one liners I have ever read in a comic.

myself002.jpg

i think i might be missing one

You're missing The Essential Calvin and Hobbes...that's the only one I don't see. That book was lying around my house since before I could read. Its got spilled chocolate milk and cookie crumbs all over it now and the binding is all broken. I read it so many times. Kudos DETO, you've inspired me to break out a few of my less worn C&H books.

my favorite!! C&H has been in my life for as long as i can remember,i collected ALL the books and just bought the full collection at costco so i could retire the old ones and read the new ones(cause of the new ones my wife has picked up on them too!)when they ran theyre last comic...my moms remembered how much i loved them and cut it out of the paper and framed it, it sits in above my turntables to this day! thanks deto for the awesome thread.

• 3 weeks later...