• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
CHARLESINCHARGE

MALEorderBRIDES

http://www.goodwife.com/

658764P1.jpg she could be yours

658524P1.jpgoh you in the mood to order chinese tonight?

TESTIMONIAL:My wife and I recently celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversary and I thank you sincerely because it was through Bride.ru that I met my beautiful bride from Kyrgystan.

I can't empasize enough that Bride.ru is for real and extremely ethical and it is the primary reason I decided to stay with you

Thank you

- Chris and Venera Montanez (San Francsico, CA)

Any one out there ever put any thought into this?I Worked at a hospital and this old ass lab tech I knew had a banging little filipino wife and I couldn't figure out for the life of me how he pulled it so I asked him and he was like well she is a mail order bride!!! I had heard about this kinda thing but never actually thought it happened.But ya i guess if you want to try some Kyrgystan flavor its only a mouse click away.:confused:

you kids really know how to bring a guy down....im going back to lurking,this was only my second thread since i first signed in 2000 and you guys just tear a man apart!

COVER_BlackEyedPeas_WhereIsTheLoveSgl.jpg

where is the love?

you kids really know how to bring a guy down....im going back to lurking,this was only my second thread since i first signed in 2000 and you guys just tear a man apart!

COVER_BlackEyedPeas_WhereIsTheLoveSgl.jpg

where is the love?

SiskoAnimated.gif

• Like 1

thats actually how my family got the house that i grew up in. dude was a crazy mother fucker that put bowling balls everywhere and the house julooked generally crazy. old fashion chain pull toilet, recycled art/cabinets from buildings getting torn down...

anyways dudes mailorder bride got knocked up and demanded that they move back to wherever cuz she wouldnt raise a kid in america. house goes on the market for cheap vuz hes gotta bounce fast, so we snagged it.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this