MALEorderBRIDES

CHARLESINCHARGE

http://www.goodwife.com/

658764P1.jpg she could be yours

658524P1.jpgoh you in the mood to order chinese tonight?

TESTIMONIAL:My wife and I recently celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversary and I thank you sincerely because it was through Bride.ru that I met my beautiful bride from Kyrgystan.

I can't empasize enough that Bride.ru is for real and extremely ethical and it is the primary reason I decided to stay with you

Thank you

- Chris and Venera Montanez (San Francsico, CA)

Any one out there ever put any thought into this?I Worked at a hospital and this old ass lab tech I knew had a banging little filipino wife and I couldn't figure out for the life of me how he pulled it so I asked him and he was like well she is a mail order bride!!! I had heard about this kinda thing but never actually thought it happened.But ya i guess if you want to try some Kyrgystan flavor its only a mouse click away.:confused:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

thats actually how my family got the house that i grew up in. dude was a crazy mother fucker that put bowling balls everywhere and the house julooked generally crazy. old fashion chain pull toilet, recycled art/cabinets from buildings getting torn down...

anyways dudes mailorder bride got knocked up and demanded that they move back to wherever cuz she wouldnt raise a kid in america. house goes on the market for cheap vuz hes gotta bounce fast, so we snagged it.