gun thread

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

pistol grip shotguns are useless unless you need to conceal it.

get an 870 or mossberg 500/590 with buttstock.

if you want, get the mossberg with the pistol grip, but make sure you get the buttstock as well. this will satisfy your inner gansta, but when you really need to use it make sure the buttstock is attached.

nice AR's up there.

i see you have a larue mount... you hear about the arms vs larue law suit?

arms is suing larue tactical for patent infringement on their #17 mount. so to put the debate in the hands of the people... larue is offering to replace any arms mount that you INTENTIONALLY break with a larue mount of similar style. the huge pile of rubble will be displayed at the SHOT show. larue challenged arms to do the same with larue mounts, but we'll see what happens. i've only heard of people breaking the arms mount and not people breaking larue to get an arms.

luckily i found an arms mount in my possession, broke it, and sent it off. all my mounts and stuff are larue except for this one mount.

Yeah, I heard A.R.M.S also tried to trademark the words "throw lever" or some retarded shit like that. I don't think I'll be buying any of their products after the stories I've heard. I'm super happy with the LaRue stuff. Worth the money for sure. I've heard the Bobro mounts are also real nice.

i'm working with something very similar -

smith & wesson .357 snub -

it is a beautiful piece, and i have never had a problem with it... the only complaint i have is the no safety...

-- i have kids in the house, so i have to be cautious.

If that's one of the newer ones, it should have a lock right above the cylinder release. You can see it on mine that I posted on the previous page. I'm not sure when they started putting those on there..

Yeah, I've been lurking on there for a minute.. That place is gonna put a hurtin' on my wallet. It makes me want to focus on the long range stuff more and more. Some of those guys gotta have some serious money to get all that stuff. Custom rifle, optics that are double the cost of the rifle, optic mounts, laser rangefinder, spotting scope, wind meter/portable fuckin weather station, pelican case, match ammo, reloading equipment...It gets out of hand fast.

I'm trying to sell the scope off my bolt gun to fund a different one, but my post count isn't high enough over there to sell anything yet.

i have had all the parts to put together another custom bolt gun, but cant pull the trigger on the 1500 gunsmithing bill. you are right... 3K gun, 3K scope. $1500 zeiss diascope spotter. laser range finder $500-1000, kestel - 300$, etc.

it does add up.

and people think im nuts with a $1600 bolt gun, $1200 scope, 1000$ spotting scope... lol

So I was drunkenly gonna buy this little derringer last night for 60 bucks.

dm-22.jpg

Davis industries dm-22 cal 22 mag

Was stoked until I dry fired it and this fell out.

He2eTl.jpg

Zdt9ol.jpg

I don't know a fucking thing about guns. What is it? How much do you think it would be to replace/fix?

I would return that to whomever tried to sell it to you, and save for a real gun. I would feel safer holding a knife than that thing.