NYC Subways - the good stuff-Best thread on 12 oz!

desism_ktc

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
StyleisKing posted this video on the IZ RIP page thought I would share it here with you guys....

"They can imitate it, emulate it, masturbate it... they ain;t never gonna feel it baby".... HAHAHA Fuckin IZ with another classic moment/quote...

Good stuff!! Hey EPMD. How is the IZ book going?Quite a while ago i thought someone said it was supposed to be out early 2011. Is it still on schedule?? peace bro.

^^Change Flickr Privacy Settings^^ You uploaded allowing EVERYONE to see and or link to anywhere. I think theres a setting to not allow linking to other sites. I'm guessing Supreme79 saw you on here and wanted to give you some shine, as you deserve it with that banger! He meant no harm. Just remember, if you upload your pics to flickr and have them available for all to see, there is 99.9% chance they will end up here. Also, espc with old flicks like this, watermarking them is always a good idea so will always get the photo cred you deserve..

where did you get this picture from? it belongs to me and you have no right to post it or use it.

MI:ONE M.P.CRUSH

Mi, 99% of the flics I post on here are taken off many other spots on web.

I post them on here to spread the wealth. I in NO WAY at all look to take credit for the work, nor the flic & mean no disrespect to you. If you believe otherwise I can ask a MOD to delete that post.

^^Change Flickr Privacy Settings^^ You uploaded allowing EVERYONE to see and or link to anywhere. I think theres a setting to not allow linking to other sites. I'm guessing Supreme79 saw you on here and wanted to give you some shine, as you deserve it with that banger! He meant no harm. Just remember, if you upload your pics to flickr and have them available for all to see, there is 99.9% chance they will end up here. Also, espc with old flicks like this, watermarking them is always a good idea so will always get the photo cred you deserve..

Thank you Tgunn. Good people...

Mi, I give credit where credit is due & much respect to you & your flics.

Good stuff!! Hey EPMD. How is the IZ book going?Quite a while ago i thought someone said it was supposed to be out early 2011. Is it still on schedule?? peace bro.

I was hoping to release in Summer of 2011 but that isn't going to happen. I am in the process of setting up a benefit art auction to help us raise the money to finish the film and the book and have over 70 people that are donating pieces for it. It is going to be an online auction but the problem I am having is finding a place to do the preview at. I had it all locked in with Anonymous Gallery in Manhattan but then they got shut down because the people they were subleasing from were not paying rent on the building and owed almost a million in back rent so the city came in and padlocked the whole building. So now I am trying to find another spot to do it at. Hoping to be able to do it sometime between March and May of 2011 and if we can do that then we should be able to have the stuff ready for release lae Spring 2012... We are working on a trailer for the film now so as soon as we have that done I will post it here first... ;)