NYC Subways - the good stuff-Best thread on 12 oz!

desism_ktc

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
saw this on the NY thread thought I would add it here...

CIMG2580.jpg

flick is by me. hope everyone enjoyed seeing it as much as i did. was on the train with my girlfriend. and it stopped right in front of us. like it was meant to be. a gem for sure. im a brick slayer man myself and usually stick to the ny thread. had i known i wouldve posted it here. anyway. just my two cents.

RTIST.TPA.

PHOTO BY KID PANAMA 191

SHY 147 & KID PANAMA 191 REST IN PEACE

-----------------------------------------------

Some stores have the Part 1 book. It looks great, lots of burners.

Lots of trains that have been in private collections.

Also a bunch of pics of Kool 131, Chain 3 and other TDS.

Highly recomended.

1555895317_DUROSHY147KOS2071981PHOTObyPANAMA-PAGE.jpg.58c5939babe534a5af80be027719d0f9.jpg

OUCH! I pre-ordered mines a month ago thru Amazon and got it yesterday. It's definitely well worth the wait and then some.....

They must have gotten a really small shipment then because both Ket and Part told me it's supposed to drop here in the states next month. I checked amazon and it says they usually ship in 1-2 months, LOL

The new Piece Book book is supposed to be dropping soon as well. And the OTR guys have a black book book coming out as well... lots of books coming out and lots in the works... :D

They must have gotten a really small shipment then because both Ket and Part told me it's supposed to drop here in the states next month. I checked amazon and it says they usually ship in 1-2 months, LOL

The new Piece Book book is supposed to be dropping soon as well. And the OTR guys have a black book book coming out as well... lots of books coming out and lots in the works... :D

I say it has been a good year so far on the graff book tip................