is tease still on here?

Avesism

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest shai_hulud
naw, i was just fuckin around. im not banning ol' boy. i was just wondering if dude was still on here, seeing that i've been spending more time in this forum and his moronic posts haven't jumped out at me yet.

I'm pretty sure you're an old mod with a new name, so no offense...but...

ARE YOU FUCKING BLIND?

If idiots were jets, this place would be a goddamn airport.

I almost cried when I came back. But, I got over it. And decided to go out fighting.

Guest shai_hulud

I sort of remember that beezy. She got the ax right before I came back in 2005.

I guess it's bound to happen. I make sure most of my tales of illegal activity are all nothing more than war stories.

And, theme...I just figured you're like everyone else, and got a name change or something.

bobobbi was some girl that everybody liked and talked to.. she said something that left us in question.. someone did some googling and found out she was not a cop, but working for the cops profiling grafheads.. people threatened her and stuff, she got upset.

some people liked her so much that they didnt mind her being on here...we all know cops are on here... better to know who they are..

watch what you say

Guest shai_hulud

I can't. More or less what Saddam said is what I heard.

I agree with him. Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer.

We don't talk about too much illegal activity in Ch. 0...do we?

I'd be more worried in Brickslayers or Metalheads.

Guest shai_hulud

Who were you before the name change, DAO?

I got my SN because I was watching the second generation Dune on the SCI FI channel when I signed up. Plus, I read most of the Dune books...the tripartite is such an interesting concept, I borrowed it.

Now that I think about it, there were just as much idiots back then (early 2003) as now. There was a kind of golden age in 2005-2006 when the quality was really high, but...I don't know, it just changed.