ITOUCH or IPHONE

Tuff Tone

i've never owned an ipod but i've been wanting one. i have been looking to get a new cell phone, since the one i have was given to me when i lost my other phone. i carry my camera with me eveywhere. i have two very good reasons to carry a cell phone too. this device is something i could actually use.

does anyone have any idea when the next gen will come out? i am waiting for that one, but i'm tempted to get one now.

A version coming out in May will work with 3g.

Which I heard is awesome.

But have no idea what it means.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I got an iPhone about 2 weeks ago and im kinda regreting it.

iPhones are not covered buy at&ts insurance, does not get picture texts, randomly kicks you off the internet if your not in a real good service... all i can think of right not. My phone bill is $69.99 before taxes, thats unlimited internet and 1500 messages. Other than that stuff its cool, the speed of the wifi and the internet is pretty impressive. the ipod is neat as hell with the touch screen. eh just my info if it helps

so the touch is pretty much a ipod video? just with touch screen. can you go online with it? or do you put all the info on your computer and then to your ipod?

You can go online with it but not sure if you can get music off the net on it though. the iphone does have a wifi itunes music store