Saigon Quits Rapping.

MayorMeanBeans

saigon is alright... i only got return of the yardfather because he did a track with stic.man on it...

ps. pharoahe monch's '07 album "desire", illustrates that hip hop is in fact, not dead. noone in the mainstream was saying that until nas said it. then it became a catch phrase. hip hop isn't dead, it just needs an enema.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im really fucking tired of hearing "____ is dead" ...seems like everybody is claiming this shit nowadays..."rap is dead" "graff is dead" SHUT THE FUCK UP! How is graff dead when there are still people doing it just for the hell of it? its the people who feel the need to have a constant status update on "the state of things" that are ruining shit...unfortunately they are just ruining it for themselves and the people who listen to their bullshit

i have probably about 0 saigon mp3s on my computer but I was starting to like him, the remix he just put out with Jay Z was dope, and its cool to hear someone say they are real then actually back it up, especially with all the media spotlight entertainers get...i do however think that this was not the best idea for dude...granted he is probably mad drunk and frustrated that he cant do him without someone sneaking a camera phone picture and uploading it to the internet before he even gets home, but if he seriously wanted to make a CHANGE he would be willing to put himself out there like that, he rambles on and on (kinda like what im doing) about how no one is trying to enlighten people so he is saying fuck it im just gonna start smacking dudes...what kind of impression is that going to give the ghetto yutes who are left home to be babysat by myspace?

all i know is, that dude saigon, if it is the same dude. i still got that song "don't cha baby" on my playlist. i've heard a few tracks, not too sure if its' same dude, but sounds like it. meh. he'll be back. its' the new trend jayz started....say "fuck it" to sell extra albums when they 'return'