COLD TRAIN!

Oliver Clothesoff

ive see 1 dark piece in person. ive seen upwards of 20 lens. i bench a lot. Lens crushes. its one thing to not give a fuck. its another to have some respect for others who are also putting in work. burner on the left panel and straight letter on te right, you should have know what to do.

Bro.........you know that this fool does this shit for hype! That's the only reason he does it. He wants people on the internet to talk about him. Good or bad.......he doesn't care. Ever notice that when someone poses a question to him.........he never answers directly? It's always just some snarky ass sideways sidestepping of the question. THAT is Darks MO.

Besides.........that left panel was probably the only "flickable" part of the car. You know dude needs that E-fame!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all you people need to get over this shit

its only paint and a fucking train

get your pic

go over people

sidebust people

who cares god damn.

there is more to life ,besides graffiti..

You know what dude.. you are 100% right about what you said... there isnt much point in getting mad about stupid bullshit like this that we can't control... its just graffiti..

I just remember a time when you saw 2 panels painted on a train... and it reflected a certain moment in time, a place it was painted... yada yada... you know...

People used to respect the rails.. trated them like gold. Now they get treated like the underside of some shitty bridge near their house.. no one cares about quality anymore.. and infact, promote other people painting garbage ? i don't understand, i guess...

ya feel me?

• Like 1

no one cares about quality anymore.. i don't understand, i guess...

ya feel me?

No , no i dont... there are still handfulls of us out there hammering out quality steel on a regular basis, ya u mite have to look a little further nowadays to find that piff u need.... but its there..... I could go on and on naming names doing their thing, now and into the 2010's but you already know who they are........

...talk shit to the toys and go over wak niggas... do ur part whatever it is, but dont think that its over dude, because it is NOT.

No , no i dont... there are still handfulls of us out there hammering out quality steel on a regular basis, ya u mite have to look a little further nowadays to find that piff u need.... but its there..... I could go on and on naming names doing their thing, now and into the 2010's but you already know who they are........

...talk shit to the toys and go over wak niggas... do ur part whatever it is, but dont think that its over dude, because it is NOT.

I think you misread... I agree with you 100%. I could care less about people going over wak panels and toys...

and what exactly is NOT OVER? You got me there...

Its just frustrating to look at that toy bullshit on such a classy car knowing there was something dope rolling out for everyones viewing pleasure and now I just see a dope car with toy graffiti on it. That shit gets the gasface.

wow...I can't believe a liveline I did a year and a half ago would get me so much bad press.

I remember running alongside that car just to finish, and being happy that at least I got to. Now, I get to hear guys like this whine about my piece because it's not good enough to be on such a "classy train". Well, I would've loved to take my time and do something nicer, but I had 5 to 10 minutes before the fucker rolled out! Passing that up would be like passing up sex with Rhianna or Megan Fox because it had to be a quickie!!!

Now can we get off of this Whitney Houston "so emotional" shit and move on already?