This Little Dipshit- LA fire started by boy with matches

MoeLarryCurly

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah. I really dont see how you set 33,000 acres on fire with some fucking matches in rural california without major parental/neighborhood neglect. I mean even at five whenever I set the kitchen on fire it was with microwaving a plastic bottle of washer fluid and even then I would go run to my parents and theyd put it out. This kid had to be left home alone when this shit happened, and even then where were the neighbors to call the fire department? At work? If so, why wasnt this kid in school?

I'm gonna take a guess and say the kid was probably playing somewhere around his house which was most likely out in the sticks or suburbs somewhere where it's mad distance between houses.

And probably started a little ass fire that got out of hand.

And it doesn't take a genius to figure out that kids aren't in school all fucking day. :rolleyes:

Thanks for that, but I think you missed the whole point. Feds are pressing charges against the kid and hitting him with arson of 33,000 acres and 21 homes. I dont personally give a fuck how people raise their dumbass kids, but the judge shouldnt be allowed to single him or even his family out for unleashing some force of fucking nature when theres more than one source of neglect.

Yeah my bad, I must have definitely missed your point. Somehow I thought you were blaiming his parents and neighbors and school teachers for not being with the kid 24/7.

Can't really pinpoint where I got that idea from, but thanks for clearing that up.

i don't think that fox screenshot is really that unbelievable. because a couple months ago they had arrested guys (of lebanese descent) who had contemplated different ways to do terrorist attacks in the US. one was to plant firebombs with timers in dry brush and forrests to start fires. when the timed bombs would go off, the suspects would have already left the US.

^So says Fox News (or at least according to what you're saying).

I can't remember this being reported by any of the real news networks.

Regardless if someone spoke of setting the fires, I still think it's completely irresponsible to bring up Al Qaeda unless they found out that's who did it.

Why speculate through the media? It's fear mongering, plain and simple.

It's like if some redneck Tim Mcveigh motherfucker blows up another building, and on the Fox newscast at the bottom it says "Al Qaeda plot spoke of blowing up a building".

In fact, I bet terrorists have thought of every conceivable way to attack America.

So just to be safe, at the bottom of every newscast they should display “Al Qauda plot spoke of ________”

I can’t believe this country sometimes.

And Vaj, props on the imagination post :lol:

Yeah my bad, I must have definitely missed your point. Somehow I thought you were blaiming his parents and neighbors and school teachers for not being with the kid 24/7.

Can't really pinpoint where I got that idea from, but thanks for clearing that up.

What part of "besides the point" didn't you understand? Quit picking stupid arguements/being a douchebag.

What part of "besides the point" didn't you understand? Quit picking stupid arguements/being a douchebag.

I'm not the one that can't figure out how to type what it is that I'm trying to say.

You're the "douchebag" that's claiming to have meant the complete opposite of what you said.

Maybe you should stop picking arguements with yourself.