This Little Dipshit- LA fire started by boy with matches

MoeLarryCurly

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/C/CALIFORNIA_WILDFIRES?SITE=FLSTU&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

Oct 31, 1:55 AM EDT

LA fire started by boy with matches

SANTA CLARITA, Calif. (AP) -- A boy playing with matches started a fire in north Los Angeles County

that consumed more than 38,000 acres and destroyed 21 homes last week, authorities said Tuesday.

The boy, whose name and age were not released, was interviewed a day after the Buckweed Fire was sparked Oct. 21, said sheriff's Sgt. Diane Hecht.

"He admitted to playing with matches and accidentally starting the fire," said Hecht said in a statement.

The boy was released to his parents, and the case will be be presented to the district attorney's office, Hecht said.

The 60-square-mile fire began in an area near Agua Dulce and quickly spread by fierce desert winds. It was among more than a dozen major wildfires that killed 14 people and blackened 809 square miles from Los Angeles to the Mexican border.

Authorities arrested five people for arson during that period, but none have been linked to any of the major blazes.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Burn him!!! Burrrrn Him!!!

Actually I wouldnt be surprised if the men in black showed up has his familys house and beat a confession out of him right in front of his parents. Dogs barking. Sister giggling while gripping her hair singed and slightly melted barbie. Blood all over the ikea furniture. Black metal playing while the feds leather work shoes crushed the kids face in slow motion.

One fire case closed, thirty more to go.

I was playing with matches on the side of our house when I was about five.

My mom found out.

And beat the shit out of me.

Matches didn't seem that awesome after that.

My ex started a forrest fire when he was in middle school.

There were bums that lived in the woods by his house.

He set their clothes on fire.

It got out of control.

And he burnt down a forrest.

I would make jokes about it when we were dating.

About him being an asshole.

The truth is, I wasn't joking.

He really is a complete asshole.

you cant be too hard on him. the kid is probably 5. and at that age who hasn't played with matches or burned something down. i know i have!

blame the parents!

I doubt theres many parents that can honestly say that they constantly had an eye on their kids when they were between 5-10, still, when the litte fucks old enough he's going to have to realise that he caused the death of 16? people and destroyed a lot of lives. He'll probably comit suicide when he hits 15.

I doubt theres many parents that can honestly say that they constantly had an eye on their kids when they were between 5-10, still, when the litte fucks old enough he's going to have to realise that he caused the death of 16? people and destroyed a lot of lives. He'll probably comit suicide when he hits 15.

we can only hope

you cant be too hard on him. the kid is probably 5. and at that age who hasn't played with matches or burned something down. i know i have!

blame the parents!

Yeah. I really dont see how you set 33,000 acres on fire with some fucking matches in rural california without major parental/neighborhood neglect. I mean even at five whenever I set the kitchen on fire it was with microwaving a plastic bottle of washer fluid and even then I would go run to my parents and theyd put it out. This kid had to be left home alone when this shit happened, and even then where were the neighbors to call the fire department? At work? If so, why wasnt this kid in school?

yea but parents should be teaching their kids whats right and whats wrong at that stage in their life. and they should be paying a lot of attention to lil kids. they are little, they dont really know any better at that stage.

It actually pisses me off when people make stupid ass comments like this.

Make's me think I'm the only person that remembers what it's like to be a kid and realizes that there is no way in hell a kids parents can have full control over their kids without locking them in a closet till they turn 18.

^Real talk.

Yeah. I really dont see how you set 33,000 acres on fire with some fucking matches in rural california without major parental/neighborhood neglect. I mean even at five whenever I set the kitchen on fire it was with microwaving a plastic bottle of washer fluid and even then I would go run to my parents and theyd put it out. This kid had to be left home alone when this shit happened, and even then where were the neighbors to call the fire department? At work? If so, why wasnt this kid in school?

I'm gonna take a guess and say the kid was probably playing somewhere around his house which was most likely out in the sticks or suburbs somewhere where it's mad distance between houses.

And probably started a little ass fire that got out of hand.

And it doesn't take a genius to figure out that kids aren't in school all fucking day. :rolleyes:

I was with this kid and we went into the mobil gas station cuz they gave ou free matches. As we were walking back to our houses, this dumbass spots like 8 hay bails stacked on top of eachother nestled between two buildings. He lit that shit on fire and within 5 minutes it was blazing inferno. WE dipped, but his dumbass left his trombone right in front of the fire with his name and ADDRESS on it. He almost burtn down the two buldings but luckily the firetruck came and put it out before any major damage was done. We were like 8 and I think all they did was give him a tour of Juvie....kid was a douche

my lil bro and sis have a history of playing with matches.

first my bro

he burned down our house.(just one room)

he was a little kid.he saw my parents smoking cigarettes so he wanted to see what that was like.he jacked a cig and went into my parents room and tried to smoke it. he dropped the match cause it burned his finger. and her ignored the match and the carpet lit fire and then eventually the room.my mom was at work and my dad was talking to someone outside.i was asleep.

next thing i know im being woken up and getting yelled at saying"lets go!!!!!'

my sis.

she was playing outside with the little neighbor kids.

she had matches and they were playing in a abandoned car.

she also lit a match and got burned by it.so she dropped it.

the carpet of the car had gas or oil on it something flameable

cause it lit almost instantly. they all ran. and the car blew up minuets later after catching fire

Dude how the fuck are kids getting into this type of trouble with matches. Quick question who here hasnt played with matches, fireworks, W-D40, C-4 or combination thereof? Did you burn anything down?

I swear kids get more retarded every year.

Take a step back and look at the state you're talking about. Not only is it California... but the people having kids are getting younger and younger. I know people that are almost five years younger than me that have 2 kids already. Can they POSSIBLY be a good parent when they're not even grown themselves? Hell no.

I'm going to cali to set up a free candy/fireworks/matches stand.

OWNED BY A NOOB.

LOL ! ! !

This kid had planned his strike for at least 5 years. that's a long time to plan.

I bet he went through google earth, wind forecasts in advance.

He decided to strike the area with least rivers, fire clearings and other shit that would've automatically prevented shit from spreading.

There is no way human kind could've foreseen this obvious catastrophy.