MARKER SUPERDUPERTHREAD

FROSTY

Like I said, you can take the nib out and put it in backwards.

Yea, but its so worn down its only half the length it originally was so it's the same thing, it won't reach the ink well then. I need new nibs all together but pilot don't sell replacements. Only thing I could think of is rigging some kinda chalk board erasure shit but I was hoping for a better solution.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

If you get a war head sour spray bottle, and you take off the actual white part that has the spray nozzle itself off, a mohair nib like the one on do em dirty mops ( i never tried them, but im sure all mohair nibs are the same size) will fit perfectly in it, snug too i may mention. And the cap to the bottle itself is on the body and not what you took off. So you have a perfect, small mini concealable mop.

(for those who dont feel like spending the money, you can find the nib on AFTA spot remover applicators found at hardware houses and ACE stores, Also like i believe "Devour!" mentioned awhile back the marker that looks the same as the DOD mop, i think it was a Staz On Cleaner. And the war head you can find at any candy store im sure.)

this discovery made me cream my pants.

Um... I don't like to repeat, or paraphrase

myself, but...

You can just unscrew the nib off of a new

pilot body, and put it on your old pilot body.

But, you might as well use the new pilot.

Pilot ink is SO much better than any ink you

can make.

Thanks but I know that, I was tryin to find new felt or wool tips for my old markers though.

If you get a war head sour spray bottle, and you take off the actual white part that has the spray nozzle itself off, a mohair nib like the one on do em dirty mops ( i never tried them, but im sure all mohair nibs are the same size) will fit perfectly in it, snug too i may mention. And the cap to the bottle itself is on the body and not what you took off. So you have a perfect, small mini concealable mop.

(for those who dont feel like spending the money, you can find the nib on AFTA spot remover applicators found at hardware houses and ACE stores, Also like i believe "Devour!" mentioned awhile back the marker that looks the same as the DOD mop, i think it was a Staz On Cleaner. And the war head you can find at any candy store im sure.)

this discovery made me cream my pants.

SEXY!!! is the body squeezy? i found staz at michaels but wasnt feelin the feel of the body...is the oink mop body really squeezy? it looks too thin to be squeezy...

just got dun makin a twist marker yeah a twist marker invented by twistoe thr 2 give proper credit shown 2 me by my og patna in the game done tdk bsk town shit goes!!!!

Translated:

I just made a TWIST marker. Just like the ones that TWISTOE THR from the Bay Area uses. But i have to give props to og DONE TDK BSK. Oakland is the best.

jsut a lil translation for those who dont understand.

I think dude is talkin about making a ghetto mini wide.

1617579393_a542dde449.jpg

1617582873_0deacbfe02.jpg

1617585803_e24095794d.jpg

1618476696_1f88981c40.jpg

1618479854_7da78bfc09.jpg

Pardon the poor focusing job...

I am beginning to hate digital cameras

now that I have learned how to manipulate

aperture settings to vary your depth of field.

Macro shots with the AE-1 are my new ish.

Oh yeah... Shake N Bake, not so impressive

as it was when I was kid. Stove top however...

Yeah. It was perfect.