MARKER SUPERDUPERTHREAD

FROSTY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you gotta use them right kiddies. put some gk in there and the thinner wil make them squeezy. mine is pretty squeezy now. i already told you to fuck the ink in there and replace it. the ink sucks, the body sucks at first but becomes great with a tiny bit of time...put your own ink in and suddenly, the girl loses her dick and becomes a fine ass female...

but then again, it dont hurt me, more for me...

i did not like my mash brush at all, it eather was dry or spilling every where,worst 20 bucks i ever spent.i think

it's made so you drip ink in the cap and dip the brush cuz the valve sucks.maybe i will try a roller.

how did they work for you, mister i steal from the army and talk about it on the internet.

Heirkb how did you get the tips off? Mine cant come out at all, Did you cut it out and put an eraser in it or what?

look close. bout 3 mm lower than the fabric nib, theres a slight slit above the twisty thing that the cap goes around. stick your nail, needle, etc. in there and fuck with it, itll come off. smae way that you get the tip out of a bingo dabber...