MARKER SUPERDUPERTHREAD

FROSTY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yeah I've seen some flicks of peoples inventorys with rubber stamp cleaners/primers in them, they look dope but I can't find one.....but I got some carbon paper to make some ink today, just make sure you get blue of purple carbon paper, the rest don't stain for shit.\

Edit, Just found one in my country, the exact kind, thanks for the brand name Devour!.

Yeah I've seen some flicks of peoples inventorys with rubber stamp cleaners/primers in them, they look dope but I can't find one.....but I got some carbon paper to make some ink today, just make sure you get blue of purple carbon paper, the rest don't stain for shit.

i thought carbon wasnt really a goer anymore becuase they dont put real carbon in it anymore or some shit?

fucks me

no definately not they are skinny and shit.

refill a pilot or a an empty kiwi mop with it.

i got a posca paint marker one of the medium ones and emptied it , washed it and dried it then filled it with nero. works a charm

I've got heaps of posca paint markers, never knew you could open them till now, like ive tried.. but my bitch arms just couldnt hack it. Which way does the plastic twist?

it twists the wrong way. opposite to a coke bottle.

give it a really good wash with hot water and an old tooth brush. the nib will need athorough rinse and then left to dry somewhere warm for a couple of days.

if you just put ink in after dont bother putting the marble back in.

for all you bargin hunters....all you need is your own ink........oink ink perhaps....=]

stazon.jpg

I found the same body but made by a differenet company. Its AFTA spot Remover. Could probably find it in a Ace warehouse, founds mine in a distribution warehouse for construction and flooring instillation.