MARKER SUPERDUPERTHREAD

FROSTY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

The humorous thing is that I posted that idea aggggggges ago, and I don't even do scribes (except this one time, I was drunk at this girls party and she was a real bitch, but she had some nice stained glass windows and I...thats another story for another time.)

Someone also posted this diagram for a scriber (piece of wood with sandpaper stapled to it) and all sorts of other nonsensicle things.

Shutup smooth-nuts.

yess i got hold of colour etch,its supposed be be normal paint but its got turpentine,petrol,dot3,and hydrocarbons(?) in it and the guy i got it off says it fucks glass up good....im gettin some yellow off him soon,then il steal the recipe!!anyone know what hydrocarbons do??send it to my mail plaese cos i dont have time to go lookin for my comment again.

fuck on seriously u can use anything for "ground writing." Spray paint it. drop some akrylics on it. use a marker. piss you tag on the ground. your ink/paint in your marker.

gawd daum come on people graff aint rocket science!! Im seriously thinking that people are gettin too complicated in thinking how graff is. Gettin all intricate with shyt that is common sence. The only thing thats complicated in graff is basically gettin to heaven spots and watching for where the 50s are at. my 2cents on all these TOY ASS questions.

haha there is no more STUPID questions, their TOY questions. i dont noe...the toyness is gettin 2 Me SoMe1 HeLP ME OuT Be4 Its 2 L8!!!11!!!!!

fuck on seriously u can use anything for "ground writing." Spray paint it. drop some akrylics on it. use a marker. piss you tag on the ground. your ink/paint in your marker.

gawd daum come on people graff aint rocket science!! Im seriously thinking that people are gettin too complicated in thinking how graff is. Gettin all intricate with shyt that is common sence. The only thing thats complicated in graff is basically gettin to heaven spots and watching for where the 50s are at. my 2cents on all these TOY ASS questions.

haha there is no more STUPID questions, their TOY questions. i dont noe...the toyness is gettin 2 Me SoMe1 HeLP ME OuT Be4 Its 2 L8!!!11!!!!!

^^BIG BUMP for common sense in full effect.

Well in full at least... A lot of you kids are gonna

read this stuff, never "GET IT," so the EFFECT portion

isn't so valid. It's like talking to awkward prepubescent

zombies that don't know how to help themselves, and

need other peoples brains to make their decisions for

them. But you know... what ever.

Here is a question for you guys to think about...

(please don't answer unless you, or someone you

know, have actually done this or actually know for

sure if you are correct, SMOOTH NUTS, there is no

need for response from you).

I'm flying to the left coast.

I had planned on bring a couple of markers with

me to facilitate my insatiable urge to write my name

on shiny shit. I ain't rich, and don't travel in the air...

ever. I've been to airports, and been on a plane before,

but that was over a while ago.

I HATE AUTHORITY.

The last thing that I want is to cause a scene in federal

jurisdiction, wherein I miss my flight because my bag

set off some sort of cross referencing drugs/dangerous

chemicals sensor and I end up getting arrested because

I demand that I be treated fairly until proven guilty and

shit with my shoes already in my hands. It's not worth it

to me to have to go through this, but as stated before I

don't travel in this manner. I won't be bringing anything

that I can't carry with me on the plane, and I am not letting

anyone take my bag from me. The only thing that will be

questionable is a mini mop with DED(red flag material??)

and a white out pen. I know I shouldn't bring anything, but

are they going to flip on me, make me toss it or just take it,

or what??

Serious replies please.

I might already be on a RED FLAGGED FAA/HomelandSec list.

(^^this isn't hard to do, and lots of people are on these lists).

So I am prepared to get sent to the full search line.

I know that paint is not allowed to be brought on planes, so paintmarkers or anything with that nature won't be allowed. I don't know if they will consider the ink in the mini mop as paint or any chemical. I'm assuming that any mom is allowed to bring markers on board for their youngster to have something to do and keep quiet. I don't know what they will say to you, but I think that would be a pretty strong protest. Forreal, how can they let a "family" though with a pack of crayola markers, yet say anything to you or anyone else about having a mini mop or any other writing tool?