TENNESSEE!

SoulFoodMemphis

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

memphs or die didn't instigate anything. the beef was already there or the wall wouldn't have been disrespected in the first place. there are plenty of legal spots to paint and that piece took up a fraction of that! it was there on a legal wall so it wouldn't be touched, buffed or anything else that would prevent it from being there forever, to honor someone who is no longer with us. HENCE THE RIP!!!!!!

PROPS TO MEMPHIS OR DIE for posting whats real! fuck you toys that thnk you can do and saywhatever the fuck you want. YOU CANT!! and its going to be a harsh reality when you learn that lesson.

take something from this. BE ORIGINAL! find your own fresh ass spots to paint, legal or not, and show memphis that you are a real artist! drop the beef and be an artist. graffiti isn't about beef or bullshit. its about you and your art, get it out there but not at the expense of others!

.....always an forever zeus' mama!

regardless its gone... all that for a pet? ha! mustve been a rough life for a kid that only found a friend in his pet... sad story... graffiti! isnt permanent... if you want something to stay untouched get that shit tattoo'd then youd be saving us the rants... geeze...

lets see some more tron, his peices are def getting better, keep it up...

To be honest your remark(s) are what caused the rants you couldve been a better man about it and kept your little fingers still, and you couldve kept your pieces too....i asked you who you are, be a man(iknowalready).

This is pointless im not going to waste anymore time on this you have to know how i feel even if you are too thickheaded to understand it, or too bitch to respect it, regardless you know im pissed. if you throw enough mud its going to stick you in the jugular.

• Like 1

regardless its gone... all that for a pet? ha! mustve been a rough life for a kid that only found a friend in his pet... sad story... graffiti! isnt permanent... if you want something to stay untouched get that shit tattoo'd then youd be saving us the rants... geeze...

lets see some more tron, his peices are def getting better, keep it up...

You'll be getting a good dose of "rough life" when I meet up with you. Mind your own business.

bets.jpg

• Like 1

RIP Zeus. New 42 lookin' good. And don't ever fucking clown on a fallen "pet" my dog is my SON he has been there when my family and friends weren't. I watched him born 10 years ago and he is still my best friend today. When he passes he'll get a wall and all the respect a fallen friend or family member would.

To be honest your remark(s) are what caused the rants you couldve been a better man about it and kept your little fingers still, and you couldve kept your pieces too....i asked you who you are, be a man(iknowalready).

This is pointless im not going to waste anymore time on this you have to know how i feel even if you are too thickheaded to understand it, or too bitch to respect it, regardless you know im pissed. if you throw enough mud its going to stick you in the jugular.

hahaha! whatever tough guy... do what you gotta do... be a better man and left my fingers still, werent you cool with paser at one point? but wait instead of talking i should have just started dissin shit... maybe youd prefer that, who know's... you coulda called him and cried him a river about it...besides trying to defend yourself on here is pretty pointless since there are many bandwagon experts... diss my peices if youd like, i really dont care, i will paint in memphis again and again and again... for as long as i want...

all do respect to those that love their pets, not something i care for but im sure if anyone were to do something, youd do it somewhere where no one nor the weather would get to it...im sure you'll consider giving it that much respect...

keep it going if youd like, forum talk is all it really is.... if someone really wants to take it personally, be my guest... its really only your problem...

look dudes, the owners of that building are getting pretty fed up over seeing bullshit in their alley. the only reason its been left as a permission wall and not shut down completely is because quality shit keeps going up over the bullshit. theyve already threatened to stop all painting in the alley and have the 5.0 patrol regularly, but i've asked them not to do that, at least not yet.

i could give a fuck these days, but dont burn your own house down.

you want a chill spot to paint, then respect it.

that means respecting the people you have to share it with, or at least what they put up in that space.

on the flip side, that zeus shit rode for quite a while, untouched and when it was painted over, it wasnt dissed, another production went up.

you cant expect shit to ride for years at a spot like that.

but all the same, sorry for your loss, rip zeus

AND..........

ON TO THE NEXT ONE.............

5246028470_d7e400aab0_b.jpg

FOES UH x KSRA UH x KORE UH by memphisordie, on Flickr

5245425123_2d7c4716cb_b.jpg

KORE UH by memphisordie, on Flickr

5246025190_43faa11bec_b.jpg

KSRA UH by memphisordie, on Flickr

5246021938_391ee68fa0_b.jpg

FOES UH by memphisordie, on Flickr

5245419437_fec738f0ef_b.jpg

MARIO's by memphisordie, on Flickr

5246016704_f10a23eb80_b.jpg

ALL SEEING........ by memphisordie, on Flickr

5246012670_1634845349_b.jpg

KALUS UH x EPOK UH by memphisordie, on Flickr

disss MAH befff frinnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!

5245376257_6f42cc2d31_b.jpg

LULU by memphisordie, on Flickr

BUMP WASE AND TM...........

5255707049_43c1020622_b.jpg

NOSEY UH by memphisordie, on Flickr

5256319288_76b4fca8a9_b.jpg

???? by memphisordie, on Flickr

5255707929_176f8c7763_b.jpg

TREBL ? by memphisordie, on Flickr

5256320078_ef7cdfd6ef_b.jpg

KORE UH by memphisordie, on Flickr

5255708599_dfe58b584c_b.jpg

5255709173_d891f3c884_b.jpg

I HEART MEMPHIS by memphisordie, on Flickr

5255709581_b32a7dd64b_b.jpg

LEAK UH by memphisordie, on Flickr

5255709947_c41196a9e2_b.jpg

BETOR ICR UH by memphisordie, on Flickr

5256172982_8c452b4608_b.jpg

KALUS UH by memphisordie, on Flickr

5255530999_1c366348e5_b.jpg

KORE UH x LETS by memphisordie, on Flickr

5255531651_c8856df5cc_b.jpg

BETOR ICR UH by memphisordie, on Flickr

url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/memphisordie/5255531157/]5255531157_61c7b8e57a_b.jpg[/url]

???? x ???? by memphisordie, on Flickr

5256143798_e78e66faf3_b.jpg

5256143680_4101c8e291_b.jpg

Speaking of WASE............

5255560537_ec67ecee40_b.jpg

VD by memphisordie, on Flickr

5256172478_e7f891d73b_b.jpg

VD by memphisordie, on Flickr

AND................

5256143266_8a8685d0d1_b.jpg

Aight yeah now look hard...... by memphisordie, on Flickr

AYE AXE YO AUNTIE NEE-NEE IF WE CAN BORROW HER LOUIE BAG FO DA PHOTO SHOOT......