TENNESSEE!

SoulFoodMemphis

Bored. Found these.............

Diggin the Playa Fly quote. I too have been doin' without.

4418576792_e4e9eaacd4.jpg

Nosey Freight by BOBROSS75, on Flickr

3753671933_961926f679.jpg

betor and nosey by Atchison Topeka and Santa Fe, on Flickr

4867409774_4910e2e995.jpg

NOSEY by Rebel to the Grain, on Flickr

4118238834_d5d984240b.jpg

Goes/Nosey by quiet-silence, on Flickr

3753671933_961926f679.jpg

betor and nosey by Atchison Topeka and Santa Fe, on Flickr

2628797755_e0a7678c72.jpg

Smok/Zew 42 by quiet-silence, on Flickr

3615642854_efafe30b4c.jpg

42 Freight by BOBROSS75, on Flickr

2913988192_5180f8a96d.jpg

42 Zew by jaroh, on Flickr

4409534675_58bf6387c8.jpg

1gP3040214 by feck_aRt_post, on Flickr

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Dont shoot the messenger.........

4769864656_368225b4b0.jpg

BETOR ICR UH x R.I.P. ZEUS x EPOK x NOSY by memphisordie, on Flickr

5016264136_deecb3567b.jpg

PASER MFK by memphisordie, on Flickr

I went to get a flick of this and it was already buffed. But the Homie got one........

5239996873_e46d4aa5ee.jpg

ZEUS by ???? (PASER DIS) by memphisordie, on Flickr

sounds like the messengers doing bitch work.... looked like zeus all of a sudden came back to life....or could it be "bitter" (betor) couldnt man up and rock his own name... too bad bitter doesnt paint anymore... next time he should think twice about doing a half assed rip at a freewall... besides burners go over fill ins any day!

BITTER YOURE DAMN FUCKING RIGHT!!

Well if any of you fucks had respect for your own "art" you wouldnt have gone over it THREE people worked on that wall and it said RIP....you guys go over anything and thats disrespectful...and you idiots think i dont paint anymore i fuckin moved. I grew up in THE CITY OF MEMPHIS not THE SUBURBS OF GERMANTOWN, MEMPHIS IS IN MY BLOOD NOT YOURS. Its going to be a "cryfest" and its going to make you confused and pissed and youll probly question my sanity. oh and out of nowhere fuck you gnarlysheen you went over a wall that was done for someones grandfather and you and your "little homie" went over several "older" productions when there was virgin wall space right next to it...your clock is ticking...SO SHUT THE FUCK UP, unless you got something useful to say, your a faggot and your girl fucked a million dudes while you were with her! Im sure every serious writer in this city knows where to get a hold of whom dissed that wall and he can write whatever the fuck he wants and you will still know who did it...so get his number or knock on a door.

fuck you and fuck your "productions"

go ahead and keep doing them, you guys are the ones destroying the future of graffiti...and you guys are the ones painting the same fucking legal walls over and over...

Remember back when we were all "tight" and then people started getting butt hurt cause the newjacks started bringing heat?

yeah thats right fuck you guys and your forced ass graffiti go xerox some more of that shit on the wall

yours truly,

a real Memphis writer

ol jet grind bitch made motherfuckers...

to all the disrespectful people in this city who call themselves artists,

this isn't who you think that it is. you don't know me and for your sake i hope that you never will. zeus was my baby. he meant the world to me and i had to put him down for protecting me. i hope that you never know how bad that hurts. i would never wish the pain i have gone through on anyone. so many people in memphis knew and loved zeus. he touched so many lives, and most of all mine. i will never forget him and some people close to me and him painted that wall for us. it read rest in peace because that is the only thing that i can wish for my beloved zeus man. that wall meant the world to me and it was taken from me because some disrespectful toy thought he had more right to paint that wall. well you know what? he didnt. if you want to call yourself a graffiti artist then respect the graffiti community and what it stands for. when someone does a rest in peace wall it is personal, it hurts to paint, and they do it for who passed, not themselves. so if you want to attack or dis an artist do it with respect and with reason, not just to be a fucking toy bitch. the people around me that love me will paint that wall again... i'm asking you to please let it be, please let me honor the loss in my life. we would do this same for any of you, even if we didnt like, respect or give a fuck about your well being! it is RESPECT! get some!