Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
FTA

clas, monster, and montana problems

i've looked and looked but i can't find this topic covered.

i've bought some Clash paint, and a can of Monster to try out. up until now, i've only used Kry, Rusto, and spanish Montana...

here's the problem... i can't find in my stash of tips, a tip that works well with the Clash or the Monster can... either the tips will stick in the valve and just keep spraying, or the tips wont work and cover my hands in denied paint. even my ny fats, which sucks cause i love em more than any other....

i'd hate to have 13 cans of some fire colors just set up and not get used, but i just cant find a tip that'll work well on all the cans.

i tend to fill with Krylon or Rusto, and outline and detail in with the Montana (Clash and Monster Hopefully)...

Does anyone know of a tip that'll interchange between them all and pose no problems? i generally only use ny fats, ny skinnys, and the errant pink or orange dot....

why the hell don't these companies standardize the tip sizes.... the problem wouldn't exist!..

yeah, try black dots, pink dots, NY thins, orange dots, blue dots... something else.

i know every cap i used on 'em worked fine, orange dots, some thin caps, no problemo.

if you want to use american style caps, its quite simple, If you look at the stem of the cap, there is a slight bump where the stem gets thicker towards the top, shave it down so its the same width all the way up, boom, its the same way kem and totem and them do it. But, spanish montana is the shit anyway, fuck the rest

clash have their own caps i think and monster are just crap comes out tooo thick like custard and blocks every cap. they have their own caps their on ebay. they normally come with basic/stock caps.

clash caps are fat as hell, so good for nice big fills. but if you want an outline cap i would suggest a universal skinny. work with most brands, should work on monster.

pink dots work on both monster and clash.

as do they grey banana caps and the yellow "universal" caps/

For clash it shouldnt be any problems using the standard caps that fits on Belton, Molotow and the rest, Im using NyFats without any problem, dosnt matter if its cold(-5C) or warm(+20C) they work like a charm.

How many cans have you tried, sure there wasnt a malfunction?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now