clas, monster, and montana problems

FTA

i've looked and looked but i can't find this topic covered.

i've bought some Clash paint, and a can of Monster to try out. up until now, i've only used Kry, Rusto, and spanish Montana...

here's the problem... i can't find in my stash of tips, a tip that works well with the Clash or the Monster can... either the tips will stick in the valve and just keep spraying, or the tips wont work and cover my hands in denied paint. even my ny fats, which sucks cause i love em more than any other....

i'd hate to have 13 cans of some fire colors just set up and not get used, but i just cant find a tip that'll work well on all the cans.

i tend to fill with Krylon or Rusto, and outline and detail in with the Montana (Clash and Monster Hopefully)...

Does anyone know of a tip that'll interchange between them all and pose no problems? i generally only use ny fats, ny skinnys, and the errant pink or orange dot....

why the hell don't these companies standardize the tip sizes.... the problem wouldn't exist!..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

if you want to use american style caps, its quite simple, If you look at the stem of the cap, there is a slight bump where the stem gets thicker towards the top, shave it down so its the same width all the way up, boom, its the same way kem and totem and them do it. But, spanish montana is the shit anyway, fuck the rest

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For clash it shouldnt be any problems using the standard caps that fits on Belton, Molotow and the rest, Im using NyFats without any problem, dosnt matter if its cold(-5C) or warm(+20C) they work like a charm.

How many cans have you tried, sure there wasnt a malfunction?