Fuck Dragonball Z

King Of Hell

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
The Dover boys of Pimento University.

So fucking good. This is the first time I've been able to appreciate the dialogue and writing, since I was too little when I used to watch it and was still learning English. And the totally out-of-nowhere ending, I'd forgotten about that. Thanks for the link.

berserk

intro.jpg

http://groups.msn.com/BerserkManga/volume0105.msnw

Berserk in 1988 with a 48-page prototype, which won a prize at the Comi Manga School where he was enrolled at the time. On 26 November 1990, the first volume of the manga was published by Hakusensha in its Jets Comics collection. Three more volumes appeared until Berserk was serialized by Young Animal (Hakusensha) in 1992, and new episodes are still being released in the semi-monthly (every second and fourth Friday of the month) magazine. Volumes are still published biannually in Japan by Hakusensha (Jets Comics collection), and contain 8-11 episodes depending on the release.

In America, the manga is translated and published by Dark Horse Comics, which has released 32 volumes so far, the first in October 22, 2003. As with other Dark Horse manga releases like Hellsing or Trigun Maximum, the Japanese reading format from right to left is preserved in the English release and the sound effects are left untranslated in the earlier releases, but are translated in later books starting from volume 12.

In Europe, the manga was introduced back in 1996, first in France (Samourai Editions), then in Italy (Panini Comics, under its Marvel Manga - later Planet Manga - imprint) few months later. The manga has also been translated and released in Germany (Panini Comics/Planet Manga) since 2001. In France, after Samourai Editions' bankruptcy, the comic series is now published by both Dynamic Visions (since 2002) and Glénat (since 2004), the latter edition being a larger format. A two-books-in-one Max edition (+400 pages) is also published in Germany and Italy since 2006 (Panini Comics). As of yet the series is not being published in Poland.

In Asia, Berserk comic books have been published in Korea since 1999 by Dai Won.

In Latin America, Panini Comics has published the manga series in a demi-sized (120 pages) edition in Brazil (2004).

too lazy to post download links but its not that hard to find a torrent

beats the fuck outta dbz any day

naw you gotta read the manga to understand what the deal was... kid got sold to a pervert mercenary for the night by his adopted father for beer money..

but berserk chapters come out way too infrequently for me

so i fill the gaps with other mangas like

230px-Gantz_DVD.jpg

200px-DelReyParasyte.jpg

elfen lied

Elfen_Lied_Ep_8_Lucy.png

Onepiece-30.jpg

onepiece

naruto

bleach

these three anime's have been bastardized here in america to the point that if jhonnys parents saw the original uncut subtitled shows they would not let their kid watch these ever again and also prolly try to sue somebody