Fuck Dragonball Z

King Of Hell

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

My brother has a collectors set of cards straight from japan right when it first came out holographic cards and all this shit. I got it when he sent me all his comics like over 10 years ago. Hopefully its worth money. Hell hopefully all his shit is worth money. EBAY SUCKAH!!!

I've always hated Dragonball Z.

But, hey, did you hear that Paramount (I think) bought the rights to Robotech, and plan to make a movie starring Tobey Maguire? Should be interesting. I friggin' love Robotech and all things Macross.

*and, yes, Shaolin, Samurai Pizza Cats was good late night fun television watching.

friend of mines little brother was watching dragon ball z one day

i was at dudes house a week later and the same two motherfuckers were having the same fight

how does a fight last a whole fucking week

i liked how every episode ended and began with a close up on some dude's face while he screamed his ass off trying to get laser beams to fire out of his nipples or whatever.

the last episode of dbz was when the pink slob/s inner evil dude came out and fused with a bunch of people. they always end up having reruns and it took for ever to continue, so i stoped watching it.

I like old cartoons too, but not that far back. Im not influence by that point of time ,but if was, i would think the cartoons would be funnier than hell.

Please stop fucking discussing Dragonball Z.

My favorite cartoon ever. I remember when I first watched it as a little kid I almost changed it immediately cause it looked boring as fuck, then proceeded to have my mind blown. Time and learning about art and design has only increased the appreciation.

KOH, remember on that thread where we were discussing old vs. new animation, you posted a still from a classic cartoon that had these three dudes following a girl with an umbrella, who appeared to have no feet. What was the name of that cartooon, I would kill to see it again. I can't remember most of it, except one big wide shot where the three dudes are hopping from hiding place to hiding place, going "NO NO, OVER HERE!". All I know is that it was awesome.

Please stop fucking discussing Dragonball Z.

My favorite cartoon ever. I remember when I first watched it as a little kid I almost changed it immediately cause it looked boring as fuck, then proceeded to have my mind blown. Time and learning about art and design has only increased the appreciation.

KOH, remember on that thread where we were discussing old vs. new animation, you posted a still from a classic cartoon that had these three dudes following a girl with an umbrella, who appeared to have no feet. What was the name of that cartooon, I would kill to see it again. I can't remember most of it, except one big wide shot where the three dudes are hopping from hiding place to hiding place, going "NO NO, OVER HERE!". All I know is that it was awesome.

The Dover boys of Pimento University.