SMURFS = AMAZING

Hayabusa

i recently saw this show on tv, brought back tons of old childhood memories of how wicked smurf toys used to be, and how fun the show was to watch when i was a little kid.

back in the day me and some friends had all the little houses and lil guys

and playing with those toys was the best thing ever

how things change

now kids have fucking anime BS cartoons with crap animation and no imagination

they have cartoons about playing cards for fucks sake

its ridiculous

:(

smurfs are dope, i will use my online time these days to watch smurf cartoons over the internet

that is all!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

donniedarko.jpg

Sean Smith: Beer and pussy. That's all I need.

Ronald Fisher: We gotta find ourselves a Smurfette.

Sean Smith: Smurfette?

Ronald Fisher: Yeah, not some tight-ass Middlesex chick, right? Like this cute little blonde that will get down and dirty with the guys. Like Smurfette does.

Donnie: Smurfette doesn't fuck.

Ronald Fisher: That's bullshit. Smurfette fucks all the other Smurfs. Why do you think Papa Smurf made her? Because all the other Smurfs were getting too horny.

Sean Smith: No, no, no, not Vanity. I heard he was a homosexual.

Ronald Fisher: Okay, then, you know what? She fucks them and Vanity watches. Okay?

Sean Smith: What about Papa Smurf? I mean, he must get in on all the action.

Ronald Fisher: Yeah, what he does, he films the gang-bang, and he beats off to the tape.

Donnie: [shouts] First of all, Papa Smurf didn't create Smurfette. Gargamel did. She was sent in as Gargamel's evil spy with the intention of destroying the Smurf village. But the overwhelming goodness of the Smurf way of life transformed her. And as for the whole gang-bang scenario, it just couldn't happen. Smurfs are asexual. They don't even have... reproductive organs under those little, white pants. It's just so illogical, you know, about being a Smurf. You know, what's the point of living... if you don't have a dick?

Sean Smith: [pause] Dammit, Donnie. Why you gotta get all smart on us?

donniedarko.jpg

Sean Smith: Beer and pussy. That's all I need.

Ronald Fisher: We gotta find ourselves a Smurfette.

Sean Smith: Smurfette?

Ronald Fisher: Yeah, not some tight-ass Middlesex chick, right? Like this cute little blonde that will get down and dirty with the guys. Like Smurfette does.

Donnie: Smurfette doesn't fuck.

Ronald Fisher: That's bullshit. Smurfette fucks all the other Smurfs. Why do you think Papa Smurf made her? Because all the other Smurfs were getting too horny.

Sean Smith: No, no, no, not Vanity. I heard he was a homosexual.

Ronald Fisher: Okay, then, you know what? She fucks them and Vanity watches. Okay?

Sean Smith: What about Papa Smurf? I mean, he must get in on all the action.

Ronald Fisher: Yeah, what he does, he films the gang-bang, and he beats off to the tape.

Donnie: [shouts] First of all, Papa Smurf didn't create Smurfette. Gargamel did. She was sent in as Gargamel's evil spy with the intention of destroying the Smurf village. But the overwhelming goodness of the Smurf way of life transformed her. And as for the whole gang-bang scenario, it just couldn't happen. Smurfs are asexual. They don't even have... reproductive organs under those little, white pants. It's just so illogical, you know, about being a Smurf. You know, what's the point of living... if you don't have a dick?

Sean Smith: [pause] Dammit, Donnie. Why you gotta get all smart on us?

LOL!

What's that from?

unrelated

Cradling his head to her crotch, Smurfette’s hips begin to slowly grind and twitch, for Papa Smurf’s tongue has unerringly found her S-spot, and Smurfette begins the slow, hot, agonizing rise to ecstasy.

“Oh, make me smurf, baby, make me smurf!” she pants, each stroke of his tongue causing her to throb and clutch.

As Smurfette’s moans and cries rise in pitch higher and higher, the crowd gazes in amazement at the mighty mound of meat struggling to escape from Papa Smurf’s pants. This, then, is the legendary Trouser Titan….