Killer of Giants>><<Last To Serve

IOU

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

ITS SAD THAT LTS KOG DOES NOT GET THE RECOGNITION THEY DESERVE,BY FAR THESE TWO CREWS HAVE SOME OF THE MOST TALENTED WRITERS IN THE WORLD,I HAVE BEEN SCANNING ALL OF MY OLD FLICKS AND HAVE BEEN DEBATING IF I SHOULD POST THEM HERE OR MAYBE START A WEB SITE AND TRY TO GET SOME INTERVIEWS FROM THESE WRITERS,ANY WAYS I HAVE GEMS FROM PYSA,KOSH,ZES RASK,FUTUR,OZER ETC......... AND I WOULD SAY ABOUT 95% OF THE FLICKS I HAVE ARE NOT ONLINE,I AM FEELING NICE SO HERE IS ONE FROM RASK ''33R''

773806283_Scan2.jpg.93d4a1aafba06b79b9a26d481b2701f4.jpg

OLYM.... Post them. hook a nukka up. you got some gems from an age when flicks weren't taken much... POST THEM SHITS SOMEWHERES EH!

LIKE I SAID ITS UP IN THE AIR,I DONT APPRECIATE PEOPLE STEALING MY FLICKS,I KNOW THAT I SOUND LIKE A LITTLE BITCH BUT WHAT PEOPLE DONT UNDERSTAND IS THAT I HAD TO PUT IN WORK TO TAKE THESE FLICKS,AND YOUR RIGHT NOT TO MANY PEOPLE HAVE FLICKS FROM THIS ERA BECAUSE NO ONE HAD CAMERAS ON THIER CELL PHONES AND DIGITAL CAMERAS WERE TO EXPENSIVE AT THE TIME FOR BROKE ASS KIDS LIKE ME.

• Like 1

I hear ya. at the same time, this art was on the walls. you happen to have flicks, it was put out for any and all to see, as the artist intended...

you do your thang. But you truly do have pics that only a select few have seen. drop em as you wish, just pm a nukka if you hook up a website for viewing only or some shit.

good lookin OLYM

ITS SAD THAT LTS KOG DOES NOT GET THE RECOGNITION THEY DESERVE,BY FAR THESE TWO CREWS HAVE SOME OF THE MOST TALENTED WRITERS IN THE WORLD,I HAVE BEEN SCANNING ALL OF MY OLD FLICKS AND HAVE BEEN DEBATING IF I SHOULD POST THEM HERE OR MAYBE START A WEB SITE AND TRY TO GET SOME INTERVIEWS FROM THESE WRITERS,ANY WAYS I HAVE GEMS FROM PYSA,KOSH,ZES RASK,FUTUR,OZER ETC......... AND I WOULD SAY ABOUT 95% OF THE FLICKS I HAVE ARE NOT ONLINE,I AM FEELING NICE SO HERE IS ONE FROM RASK ''33R''

If you share them just blast a watermark on there. I know people will bitch at that as well, but like you and haloe said people would be lucky to catch some of those gems at all, they can put up with a marker to show it's your work. Nice flix so far thanks homey! And I agree, two of the dopest crews worldwide.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...