Official toy battle thread

Krusify

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lsc everything about your piece is shakey and not even. Work on that. Id think about lowering the crossbar on your h a lil. The reflection isn't horrible but could be execited better. Like fading the color, you'll get that with more marker practice. Also think about the angle at which the reflection is at. Does it have to be a. Perfect reflection? Or could it be skewed. Look at what other guys have done and look at reflection photography because in theory your just recreating what happens in nature. One thing you could do is start with straight lines and have the nines slowly become a series od s swivvles if ya get what I'm saying. If there is color it will also follow this new found flow and also fade away. I like what you did with the pencil I thin making the reflection a slightly darker shade to differenciate. Keep at it kid you'll get it

• 2 weeks later...