Official toy battle thread

Krusify

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thats true but his letter structure is by far the best. His letters fit together, bend and extend. it could definitely do without some of the bits around edges but a little bit of complication isn't a bad thing. Think about it this way if you saw your (or my) piece next to his on a wall which would you have more respect for?

IMa agree with Kern. Like he said the S wrecked the whole piece, like why da fuck didnt you fix that before you colored n 3d it(no disrespect). Im not bashin Centry, I like the 3d n the 2 tone. just the T and S erked the piece. If it was simpler and more consistent hight and thickness it would be 20 times cleaner. AND i guess since im going there, i'll agree with kiko about losing the bits on the tips of the letters. No bueno. Don't get the wrong impression and think im hatin on you centry. I just figured if ima crit i might as well give it 100. keep ur work kid.

let it go breh, Centry- keep it up, rushed or not your style is fresh. thou torch u light weight dick ridin for saying regardless like that. just sayin, you never know what might drop in last minute.

man....everyone can be a tough guy on a forum, it does not mean that you can say shit thing on people. I mean you made me a dick............I bet you are 14 year old...haha