Official toy battle thread

Krusify

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:lol::lol:

:lol:

Thank you cpt obvious. and yes I do know i'm a toy and aknowledge that i am a toy, otherwise i wouldn't be posting in this thread...

Doesn't mean I can't make fun of people worse then I am.

where do you get your ego? not only is your graff toy but your attitude is too. :rolleyes:

where do you get your ego? not only is your graff toy but your attitude is too. :rolleyes:

Yes, cpt. fun sucker.. jeeze.

Like I said I AM a TOY.

Hold up I don't think you saw that.

I AM a TOY.

and, if you missed that,

I AM a TOY.

word. That's better.

0216001650.jpg

0216001655.jpg

cp1_0216001651a.jpg

and dude... shut up. If i'm speaking out of place, fuck. your letter strcuture is all over the place. don't patronize me over some stupid fuck who did a piece that made me laugh.

Not saying it's terrible, it's not half bad and good too see your not using arrows, you're on the right track. keep it up.

and yes, I'm a hypocrite, but I do it on purpose as a joke, you don't seem to be joking...

:lol:What happen BT? Seems like you can dish it out but can't take it. Looking over the last few posts you look dumb fucking funny. I had a feeling you were a young dude, talking mad shit on the interweb, real tough guy! Stupid mother fucker stay in school. :lol:

i thought ruck had a kid?

master z ain't gettin no love from me

haha naw that's decy, i'm 20.

:lol:What happen BT? Seems like you can dish it out but can't take it. Looking over the last few posts you look dumb fucking funny. I had a feeling you were a young dude, talking mad shit on the interweb, real tough guy! Stupid mother fucker stay in school. :lol:

Lol, oh I forgot CAPS LOCK MEANS PEOPLE ARE YELLING ON THE INTERNET.

Can't take it? what are you talking about, what is it about my posts that hints that I can't take it? no homo, no, homo.

edit: oh i see, I spoke of you as that 'stupid fuck' hahaha

Seriously, my help to not helping ratio is 10/1, so I don't even know where you get your fact's from.