Uni Paint Markers

ShaneIsAGamer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

^^^damn smooth, hella lucky...i bought those on a trip to another country...i got the old school kind for a buck each so i bought like 10. 6 of em are almost empty even though they were never activated. the blues and reds ARE SEXXXX...the royal blue comes out as a neon blue that just glows for some reason and the red comes out as a bright bright pink...the gold is nice too...the yellow i had wasnt opaque and the black was dry so i never got to really try it...im speakin bout the old school ones of course...i dunno bout the new ones

• 4 weeks later...

Uni are the shit. I do a lot of graf on larger poster type boards, and they are perfect for coloring in fills. No lines like ball points give off. Plus the colors are ridicolous how they come out. I was given a pack of like 12, and never used them until recently. but I love em. Never actually tried tags with Uni's though.

iwent n got myself a uni posca.

the pump nib modle.

with a jucii nib there fuckin amazin!!!

will surface for ages with 1 clean hard swipe...neva a jagged edge!!!

get a uni posca leave it upside down 4 a day or so and see for yaself what its worth!!!!!:mexican:

• 2 weeks later...