I just got fired

ViolentByDesign

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I used to have hilarious discussions with the old LP at my store. My store led the country in apprehensions last year, so our LP had a huge head and I used to like to fuck with him

"Look Eddie, you're really not that good....I'm not sayin I used to steal from here, I'm just sayin that if I HAD it would have been alot...like a real lot. Yahmean? I would never do that of course though"

Things like that

ONE TIME I MET THIS GHETTO FILIPINA GIRL WHO WORKED AT HOME DEPOT

FEEL ME

I WOKE MY MAGIC ON HER HER

FEEL ME

ASK FOR THA DIGITS

FEEL ME

TOOK HER OUT LATER ON THAT NIGHT

FEEL ME

BACK TO THE HOUSE FOR SOME OF THAT YADDDIRRIMEAN?

FEEL ME

AND GOT FREE PAINT THE NEXT DAY

YA FEEL ME?

Yo I got the illmatic racking hookup now. See they use this 'security tape' to stick on big stuff like power tools so they know you paid for it. They change the color of the security tape everyday it is called 'the color of the day." I happen to have rolls and rolls of every color. Hellooooooooooooo Ebay.

I just woke up from a nap and I feel good as fuck. I had only planned on working their for like 2 months and today marked month 3. With the shitty ass schedule and always being so tired I never really had time to find a new job. This shit was a blessing in disguise, god is telling me it is time to find something better because I don't deserve to be trapped in there with those fucking rejects. Seriously who the fuck works at a Home Depot when they are 35-40 years old? That place was depressing.

The new job search is going pretty well. Some marketing firm in Pennsauken, NJ that does business with Verizon and shit keeps calling me and sending me emails trying to get me to interview. I wrote them back and said to send me salary information and what exactly I would be doing on a daily basis before I think about driving all the way over there because that is like a fucking hour or maybe more.

So they are offering me 45,000 a year to start, full benefits and a company car. Basically all I do is drive around South Jersey and meet up with various clients of their's which are big companies like Verizon and I just keep the marketing hustle going with them and keep them rocking our services. This is the fucking shit, hollertronicksz.