Lonely and Worthless Souls...

desism_ktc

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good post and thanks for your insight on the frieght world. It's cool, not many of the old subway writers are down with fr8s from what I understand and its interesting to hear what one who was rocking MTA's before we were born come into our rural fr8 life and continue the movement even though its 25 years later and in the burbs... Nothing but respect for you and others who paved the way!!! Sorry for the rant just lettin ya know some of us appreciate any benching and a good story to match is rare.

Good post and thanks for your insight on the frieght world. It's cool, not many of the old subway writers are down with fr8s from what I understand and its interesting to hear what one who was rocking MTA's before we were born come into our rural fr8 life and continue the movement even though its 25 years later and in the burbs... Nothing but respect for you and others who paved the way!!! Sorry for the rant just lettin ya know some of us appreciate any benching and a good story to match is rare.

I 2nd that ,well done!:scrambled:

dissing that harsh was lame....but what can you expect from a crew of lames

getting nostalgic I have to say that is part of the game called graf, eventually a majority of these cars are going to be hit and room will run out in a way, so goes the circle of life in graf...

getting nostalgic I have to say that is part of the game called graf, eventually a majority of these cars are going to be hit and room will run out in a way, so goes the circle of life in graf...

he is not talking about cars getting covered he is talking about your lil toy friend capping real writers.

he is not talking about cars getting covered he is talking about your lil toy friend capping real writers.

then i suggest you take that up with "my little toy friend" instead of me..since you seem to know it all..

in the mean time don't act like you know me or who I am down with..