remember that bank heist from a few years ago?

CMF

If some guy had a bomb strapped around his neck pleading me for help i would get the fuck away from him as fast as I could. I dont give a fuck if he says its going to go off in 5 years. How the fuck do I know that?

That's because you're a pussy.

Cops are supposedly paid to "protect and serve".

Obviously they weren't too scared to hem dude up, put the cuffs on him, and make him sit down till the shit went off.

Plus they have Bombsquad.

They have no excuse for being pussies.

But you don't need an excuse.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Its also their job not go out and get blown up. Cops wont, at the drop of a hat, go "HEY! ILL DEFUSE THE BOMB AROUND YOUR NECK! NO PROBLEM!"

Theyre a set of guidelines they have to follow. Once bombs wrapped around some guys neck crying the in the middle of a street things come to a stop and calls need to be made. And somone has to draw up a set of procedures for "Man with bomb around neck in middle of street." Well, as luck would have it, asshole dickhead cops have never had the situation before so things become difficult. Stupid bitch.

You really are a dumb fuck. You seriously have no idea wha you're talking about do you?

• 1 month later...

The reason they didn't try to disarm him is because the bomb squad wasn't on the scene yet.

Anytime the threat of bombs is involved the bomb squad is the one that handles the situation.

The regular force just contained the situation, kept everybody a safe distance away, and waited until help arrived.

Anything more than that and they'd be taking unnecessary risks.

The reason they didn't try to disarm him is because the bomb squad wasn't on the scene yet.

Anytime the threat of bombs is involved the bomb squad is the one that handles the situation.

The regular force just contained the situation, kept everybody a safe distance away, and waited until help arrived.

Anything more than that and they'd be taking unnecessary risks.

Thank god somone has some fucking sense.

No wheres DAO to swoop in here and say youre wrong and prove to all of us that alchohal is a stimulant.

So you're too pussy to FOLLOW THE CLUES LEFT BEHIND ON HOW TO DEFUSE THE BOMB AND GET IT OFF HIM BECAUSE YOU'RE AFRAID IT MIGHT BLOW UP AND KILL YOU...

But you're man enough to hem the guy up and handcuff him?

Even though they're paid to put their lives on the line to "protect and serve".

Even though they have bombsquad at their disposal who definitely coulda been there before the shit went off.

Yeah right. Cops are cops. They just wanted to see the shit go off and blow dude up so they can go "awwww coooollll!!!! Look at that!!!!!"