banned bush interview

lord_casek

i'm not a bush fan, but i don't see why this should have been "banned" (if it actually was).

there was nothing in that interview that was really said anything that i haven't heard before

she asked some hard-hitting questions, he answered. she cut him off a few times and he asked her to stop cutting her off. where's the sensitive top-secret incriminating and embarrassing shit that i must've missed?

It's probably just because it hilights what an egotistical, dillusional asshole he is.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'd really like to see that article.

I felt like all her interruptions were attempts to clarify or restate her questions because he was not answering them. Also, it really annoys me when someone gets interrupted, and they use it as a segue into an excessive "Can I finish? Will you let me finish? Can I finish?" diatribe. It seems like a lame stalling tactic. Or him just being a dick.

Exactly.

I felt like all her interruptions were attempts to clarify or restate her questions because he was not answering them. Also, it really annoys me when someone gets interrupted, and they use it as a segue into an excessive "Can I finish? Will you let me finish? Can I finish?" diatribe. It seems like a lame stalling tactic. Or him just being a dick.

i agree 100%. this douche can't hold his own in public debates and he certainly didn't go into

that interview without knowing the questions ahead of time. he got coached to give his

pointless statements and when pressed he said let me finish. finish what? he didnt answer the damn

questions just did the texas two step around all of them. it wasn't a conversation it was more like hey

lady i sat up all night memorizing my answers to your questions and you didnt let me regurgitate all the shit my little bird brain got stuffed with by my speech writers.

fuck this guy. when i watch him i am embarrassed, ashamed, angry, and feel as if a retard has been appointed as my personal representative to every country out there. fucking 9/11. has anyone asked this fucking rock head what the fuck did 9/11 have to do with iraq? they were saudis.

so i also say fuck the interviewer. she should have pressed and interrupted his ass even more.

no rebuttal to his aids propaganda? how he shuts down funding to any african clinic that offers condoms, the pill or abortion. his grandmother should have been sterilized at birth. then we wouldnt have had 2 of the worst presidents ever. and fuck ronald and nancy too.

only history will tell? tell what? as time goes on more and more shit will only come out proving the point that this man and his cronies are the biggest set of morons ever in charge.

leave iraq immediately and let the iraqis take care of business themselves. these people have more sense than bush does and can run their own country without us holding their hand. we just want a puppet gov't. and they don't. good for them. i wouldnt either.

• 4 weeks later...
This video wasn't banned, it just wasn't shown because it wasn't made for our country, it was made for Ireland. Use common sense. The poster just said it was banned to get more hits.

Well then explain to us how exactly you know that it wasn't banned. I for one have enough common sense to see the Bush camp wanting to ban this shit.

And enough common sense to not just take your word at face value.

So please, clear this up.

Well then explain to us how exactly you know that it wasn't banned. I for one have enough common sense to see the Bush camp wanting to ban this shit.

Common sense = Bush camp wanting to ban this shit.

Commoner sense = people on the internet labeling their videos with suggestive words to increase viewership.

I don't get how you arrive at the conclusion that a clip is banned (with the full meaning the word implies) because it wasn't shown in any US media outlet. Oh that's right, the video description says it was. I have enough common sense to accept its word at face value.

It's not banned because it's on Youtube, for one. Secondly, it wasn't made for American TV so why would it be shown here? Bush has probably been interviewed in many other countries, such as Japan or Germany, and we haven't seen it. There is no indication that this interview was actually banned, the more likely and obvious assumption would be that it was just ignored, like anything else that gets broadcast in another country.

conspiracy theorists are sensationalists by nature. notice everyone here claiming the video was "banned" are the same 9/11 inside-jobbers, and the people giving logical, realistic explanations of why it isn't "banned" aren't global conspiracy theorists?

believing the video to be banned is much more exciting, cynical, devious, and open to more inquisition -- which is concurrent with a conspiracy theorist's need for sensationalism. realists aren't concerned with which version is more "exciting", but simply which version is true; if the more bland, non-hollywoodish version is the truth that can be backed with a logical explanation, then so be it.

casek, you truly do suck, man. I am disappointed, but not surprised. Eat shit and die, you just made my list.

My ignore list, that is. Shame, because I thought we got along well. I guess your paranoid delusions have truly ruined your mind if you can't see the glaringly obvious faults in your logic and if you believe that anyone who points out your flaws is a fucking fascist, you ridiculous little man.

Archived