Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
patrickjilbert

not to sound disrespectful, but...

Guest mopius

what is up with all these dumb kids posting topics in the bench without any pics in them?? how??

the way i figure it, its easier to die relatively young than live a long life.....especially now with how fast kids are driving their cars all suped up on high performance stickers.

the way i figure it, its easier to die relatively young than live a long life.....especially now with how fast kids are driving their cars all suped up on high performance stickers.

burn rice. fast go.

-jerk182

you better think before you type...the people who have left meant a great deal to our community, their friends, and their families, so just think...please

All of you need to shut the fuck up! Its obvious what he is tryin to say..... lately, for some reason, it seems graffers are dyin, I dunno why.... But think about it, most writers take hella risks, would you climb a rooftop in Compton at 2am??? He he...... get my point?

Guest beardo

you just hear about it more thanks to the wonders of the internet.

Originally posted by TheStupidToy

All of you need to shut the fuck up! Its obvious what he is tryin to say..... lately, for some reason, it seems graffers are dyin, I dunno why.... But think about it, most writers take hella risks, would you climb a rooftop in Compton at 2am??? He he...... get my point?

fuck that...

Originally posted by TheStupidToy

you have the correct idea, but all the ridiculous words and phrases you used totally discredited everything you said.

i.e "graffers"

Guest Handjob
Originally posted by beardo

you just hear about it more thanks to the wonders of the internet.

yeah...

I know it's crazy. This week I've died like 3 times. when you're a mad "graffer" like me . God gives a second and even a thord chance.

crazy

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this