i had sex with the naked baby from Nirvana's "Nevermind" album

Ape Shit

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: the naked baby from Nirvana's "Nevermind" album

I remember hearing that it's actually ok for parents to put their babies in water, since

their first instinct is to swim, because they're too young to be afraid and panic. With proper supervision, of course.

some babies are born underwater i have a friend whose baby was born like that recently.

Cause if there was ever a obscure semi-celeb I'd ever wonder about it'd have to be the fuckin baby from an album cover for nirvana.....(slide whistle)

i want to carry a slide whistle around for shit like this

what the fuck

Its not somthing crazy. This shit happens all the time. Women will submerge half their body in a tub and have the baby underwater. They say its more relaxing and easier. The baby cant drown because its still attached with mother. And it wont breathe because babys breathe when they hit air,which obviously doesnt happen underwater.

I remember hearing that it's actually ok for parents to put their babies in water, since

their first instinct is to swim, because they're too young to be afraid and panic. With proper supervision, of course.

for real. it is the most amazing thing you will ever see. they have these classes that moms take their little babies to where they go in a swimming pool, take the babies underwater and just let go. theses babies, they just start swimming around and shit. totally awesome!

Archived