everybody's workin' for the WEEKEND

Abracadabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mine is going well. right now my girlfriend is picking me up to go buy me something (she wont tell me what it is) and then ill probably motion for afternoon cocktails somewhere. i think we are going to do about 12 miles of kayaking tomorrow too. im really excited about that.

THIS NIGGA SAID KAYAKING. MUTHAFUCKA ALWAYS GOT SOME INTERESTING ACTIVITY POPPIN OFF ROCK CLIMBING, SWIMMING THE ENGLISH CHANNEL, GOIN TO CAMBODIA...NIGGA MAKES ME FEEL LIKE I DONT DO SHIT WITH MY LIFE. IM DOING THE SAME SHIT I DO EVERY WEEKEND B, JUMPIN OFF, GETTIN RIGHT & TRYNA FUCKA SOMETHIN, EXCEPT SINCE ITS 8000 DEGREES OUT IM DOING IT IN A WIFEBEATER AND UPTOWNS. I WANNA GO CAMPING B, ACTUALLY I DONT, BUT I DO JUST TO SMOKE DUST IN THE WOODS AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS. SO MAYBE I COULD JUST HAVE MY NIGGA PAPER DRIVE UP THERE AND PARK THE WHIP BY BLAIR WITCH STREET AND JUMP OUT AND BLOW WET PURPLE AND LISTEN TO JEEZY. THIS IS WHY I NEED A DIGITAL CAMERA, SO I COULD SHARE THESE EXPERIENCES WITH YALL.

What a load of bullshit. Please define what you think an "Australian" is.

if tv has taught me anything it's something between 'that's not a knife, this is a knife' and 'I see you've played knifey spoony before.'

:lol: :lol: :lol:

my weekend was apparently not the jumpoff. Tried to go to this rooftop party on friday the homies threw downtown and the shit was swarming with cops apparently some asshole thought it'd be a good idea to hit and run two chicks crossing the street in the middle of downtown and then peace the fuck out like 8,000 niggas didn't just see him. He made it about 4 blocks. long story short the cops surrounded that shit and shut down everything. I ended up going to the neighborhood bar and letting that chick who wants to "start a band" with me buy me shots, then I stumbled my drunk ass home and passed the fuck out. Lame. Saturday was spend getting shitfaced most of the day, writing a rap verse, copping a p, making money and turning down an old run through cuz I'm trying to better myself. Sunday Im' at work and on 12oz.

i am in the states.

alcohol is for drinking to the point of blacking out. quit being a pussy

its for so much more than that! its all about mood. sometimes i feel like drinking highlife, other times i want some good heavy shit, and then other times i just want to get plastered. itz all about teh moodz